Anyone having luck with the McDonald's Monopoly game yet?

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Anyone having luck with the McDonald's Monopoly game yet?

Been on a diet have not had one thing from Mcdonalds for a week.....thats a long time for me bud.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

I dont go to McDOnalds. The whopper is much tastier than anything McDonalds has.

I dont go to McDOnalds. The whopper is much tastier than anything McDonalds has.

does that look like death or what? these sandwiches should have the surgeon general's warning on them like a pack of smokes do.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

only the big money can get something that u get a game pice with
no money here to get off the dollar menu
i may hang to see if f/ers throw there chit out.

Dante

EOG Veteran

does that look like death or what? these sandwiches should have the surgeon general's warning on them like a pack of smokes do.

exactly... one of the chains I can not remember which is giving a disposable defibulator with a large meal ..there is at least 2 days worth of fat in one whopper

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Cops: Man tries to pay for fast food meal with pot
uncool cashier:+textinb3
VERO BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A McDonald's cashier called 911 after a Vero Beach drive-thru customer allegedly offered to pay for his meal with marijuana. The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the cashier called Monday with a description of the vehicle the suspect had been riding in.
A deputy spotted the vehicle, found marijuana in the car and arrested its occupant, 27-year-old Shawn Alexander Pannullo.
Pannullo was charged with possession of cannabis and posted $500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.
A Sheriff's report did not say what the suspect ordered at McDonald's or if he ultimately purchased the meal using something other than marijuana.

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member

Cops: Man tries to pay for fast food meal with pot
uncool cashier:+textinb3
VERO BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A McDonald's cashier called 911 after a Vero Beach drive-thru customer allegedly offered to pay for his meal with marijuana. The Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the cashier called Monday with a description of the vehicle the suspect had been riding in.
A deputy spotted the vehicle, found marijuana in the car and arrested its occupant, 27-year-old Shawn Alexander Pannullo.
Pannullo was charged with possession of cannabis and posted $500 bail. It was unclear if he had an attorney.
A Sheriff's report did not say what the suspect ordered at McDonald's or if he ultimately purchased the meal using something other than marijuana.

Yes, Shawn Alexander finally got arrested!!!! Now he's Bengal material! Gonna call Mike Brown right away! :+excited-

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

this is the only gamepiece I ever seem to get:

:+clueless

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

it seems like every year i used to play there would be a scandal where one of the mcdonalds employees got caught rigging the game or cheating by hiding winning game pieces.

WVU

EOG Master

it seems like every year i used to play there would be a scandal where one of the mcdonalds employees got caught rigging the game or cheating by hiding winning game pieces.

Not possible. Unless they open the game pieces there is no way to know if it is a winner. McD's starting putting all the game pieces on the fry boxes and drink cups because people would steal the cases of game pieces. (employees)

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Question is has anyone REALLY EVER WON in these things.

If you remember years ago it was revealed most of McDonalds contests were scams......

Question is has anyone REALLY EVER WON in these things.

If you remember years ago it was revealed most of McDonalds contests were scams......

I think most anyone wins is food.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

A guy I went to high school with won an instant $100k from McDonalds. This was back when these contests first started in the early 80's. There was a big article in the local paper so it was legit.

felonee

EOG Veteran

+ev prop, I'll play, and supersize it. Here are the $ pieces

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 bgColor=white border=1><TBODY><TR><TH>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Name[/FONT]</TH><TH>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Status[/FONT]</TH><TH>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Color[/FONT]</TH><TH>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prize[/FONT]</TH><TH>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rare Pieces[/FONT]</TH></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#279 - Water Works
#280 - Electric Company
[/FONT]</TD><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rare
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]N/A[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$50[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5,000[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#251 - Mediterranean Avenue
#252 - Baltic Avenue
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Purple[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$100[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]500[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#275 - Reading Railroad
#276 - Pennsylvania Railroad
#277 - B&O Railroad
#278 - Short Line
[/FONT]</TD><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Common
Common
Common
Rare
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]N/A[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$500[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#253 - Oriental Avenue
#254 - Vermont Avenue
#255 - Connecticut Avenue
Rare
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Gray[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$1,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#256 - St Charles Place
#257 - States Avenue
#258 - Virginia Avenue
Common
Rare
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Maroon[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$2,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#259 - St James Place
#260 - Tennessee Avenue
#261 - New York Avenue
Rare
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Orange[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$5,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#262 - Kentucky Avenue
#263 - Indiana Avenue
#264 - Illinois Avenue
Common
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Red[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$10,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]10[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#265 - Atlantic Avenue
#266 - Ventnor Avenue
#267 - Marvin Gardens
Rare
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yellow[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$25,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#268 - Pacific Avenue
#269 - North Carolina Avenue
#270 - Pennsylvania Avenue
Common
Rare
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$50,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#271 - Golden Avenue
#272 - Arches Avenue
Common
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Black[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$100,000[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#273 - Park Place
#274 - Boardwalk
Rare
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$1,000,000
($50,000 per year for 20 years)
[/FONT]</TD><TD>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

They always get a ton of knuckleheads advertising they have Park Place will share prize with Boardwalk? No shit? I would not eat that swil if you gave it to me for free with the game piece. Then what do you win? More swil. I think PT Barnum invented the McDonald Monopoly game, I love it.

My new Frog's truth in advertising changes: Eat shit and die dumb fucks.

Happy Halloween, ahhhhhh!!!!!

Best Wishes...oF ::LMAO::

Thanks for the info, felonee. It put me at ease knowing my Arches Avenue piece isn't worth one french fry. :LMAO

I ate at the Stratosphere McDonalds at lunch where I was breaking down the games this afternoon. Got six Monopoly pieces with drink, Big Mac, and fries. Judging from the chart above, I got all common pieces. I think I lost them before I got home.

Also got that coveted Foot Locker discount piece as a bonus. But wouldn't you know it? I just bought a new foot locker last week.