YA ALREADY KNOW WEEK 8

Re: YA ALREADY KNOW WEEK 8

bartholomew, best of luck on the byu play....circus carnie has a large play on tcu, not good news for u

YA ALREADY KNOW

EOG Enthusiast

Saturday Picks

4 Units South Carolina +3
2 Units Connecticut +1.5
2 Units Purdue +4
2 Units Akron -4
2 Units Boston College -3
2 Units Maryland +2

A few more to come in the morning. Best of luck to everyone this weekend. Toughest week so far in my opinion.

Why do you like the fighting chickens? I have a strong lean on the other side, but haven't played it yet.

YA ALREADY KNOW

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks Gyne! Lets both have a big weekend.

Big Orange, I think that LSU is not a very good football team. I expect SC to force a few turnovers and capitalize on them. I think that SC will be able to pass the ball on LSU with some success. Game is on ESPN at night in Columbia. Feels like we've been here before! More than anything, I like that the line is dropping in LSU's favor eventhough over 70% of public is on LSU. I trust in Vegas. What do you think?

Also, Big Orange, I am considering a strong play on the fighting Croom's tomorrow night...what do you think?

I've been to a few TN games in Columbia and going again in two weeks. They really get that place rocking, but the team doesn't seem to have any heart this year. LSU could still have a hangover from the Florida beating, but if they show up, I think they handle USC easily. GL on it though, I may pass.

I like Miss St to cover. It's reported that TN is going to run 4/5 receiver sets tomorrow to spread the field. The offensive line has been putrid this year. If they stay in this offense throughout the game, they may run out of QB's. I really like the under. Miss St won't score much unless it is on turnovers. If these teams don't turn the ball over, it could be a 10-6 game.

YA ALREADY KNOW

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks for your opinion. The under looks like a solid play. I will be playing Miss. State, just don't know how much I want to put on them. I am a huge UT fan, but honestly the only game I want to win the rest of the year is Bama, for obvious reasons. You making it to the game tomorrow?

Thanks for your opinion. The under looks like a solid play. I will be playing Miss. State, just don't know how much I want to put on them. I am a huge UT fan, but honestly the only game I want to win the rest of the year is Bama, for obvious reasons. You making it to the game tomorrow?

No. Traveling to SC tomorrow and staying through the TN/SC game.

YA ALREADY KNOW

EOG Enthusiast

What do you all think about Kentucky -7? I know Arkansas's had a very very tough schedule, but I think they are a pretty bad football team despite beating auburn. Just wondering why a lot of people like Arkansas?

YA ALREADY KNOW

EOG Enthusiast

All of the following are for 1 unit:

Kentucky -7
Navy +3
Oregon State -16
Penn State -24.5
Texas -4
Colorado State +22