arkansas +7.5
ARIZONA +2.5
N.MEX.ST. +2
mid.tenn. +14.5
ark. st. +3

GT4224

EOG Senior Member
Re: JUNKMAN, MUNSON BOOKIE BUSTER CFB Projections

never noticed, these usually posted this early? Thanks and GL to you guys this weekend

munson15

I want winners...

never noticed, these usually posted this early? Thanks and GL to you guys this weekend
I've been running a new thread each week, usually on Friday, but had some time to look them over tonight.:cheers

Here is Almost Allright's news and notes for this week

Duke- no injuries

Navy-Starting DE Walsh returns after missing last 2 games, Starting QB Enhad has practiced but is limitied and is questionable. Senior Bryant will start if Enhad can't go.

UNLV-no injuries..team working on maintaining focus...have outscored opponents 59-13 in the first Q but have been outscored 66-37 in the secondQ

GA TECH-healthy as they have been all season QB Nesbit returns as does OL anchor AJ Smith. Played 3rd string QB extensively vers Gardner Webb

NEB-healthy practice has been very good this week according to HC

NC-WR Tate done for the year, knee. NC plans to use a multitude of players to fill his shoes..

ORG ST-Cb Hughes and safety afalava both will play this week. Team at mid season and playing well winning 3 out of 4, shaking inexperience and improved special teams the reasons.

AF-no key injuries. Air Force's defense has been solid this season.. Despite two straight losses, the Falcons are still among the league leaders in several categories. Air Force ranks third in the conference and 45th nationally in scoring defense with a 20.2 average.

KANSAS ST-C Bedore and RB Brown uncertain for Saturday. Concern is on D as A and M passed for over 400 yards.

NEW MEX ST-StartingCenter Bolin is doubtful and ol Gutierrez is doubtful

FLO INT-Starting Ol Cawthorn questionable

SYR-no injuries Since replacing Andrew Robinson after a loss to Northwestern in the season opener, Cameron Dantley has completed 73-of-126 passes for 753 yards with seven touchdowns and three interceptions in five games. But Dantley's growing pains became evident in last weekend's 17-6 loss at West Virginia, where the Orange failed to get into the end zone. "Consistency is the biggest problem for us," Dantley said this week, as the Orange prepares for Saturday's game at South Florida.

KANSAS-no key injuries When the 16th-ranked Jayhawks travel to Norman on Saturday for a 2:30 p.m. kickoff against No. 4 Oklahoma, they’ll be looking to make life particularly difficult for the Sooners’ signal-caller: Bring pressure early. Flush him from the pocket. Force him to throw on the run — preferably with a defender nestled snugly into his personal space.

MISS ST-no key injuries Mississippi State’s offensive coordinator feels that his group – beginning with the game against LSU two weeks ago – has begun to find its comfort zone.For Woody McCorvey that begins with running back Anthony Dixon, and that his impact helped carry the Bulldogs through their 17-14 victory over Vanderbilt.

COLO ST-3rd leading tackler S Kubiak is doubtful. Expecting offense to play much better than last week. practices have been very sharp this week

HOUSTON-no injuries Houston has shown a disturbing pattern of not playing their best football until the second half, the prime example of which being Thursday's game against UAB, in which the Cougars trailed 20-3 at halftime, before rattling off 42 unanswered points. In their five games against Division 1-A opponents this year, the Cougars have led at the half just twice (at Okie State and ECU) and have been outscored 55-22 in the second quarter.

ARIZ-No. 25 Cal is the first ranked opponent UA has faced this season... UA is 5-13 vs. ranked teams under Mike Stoops... UA is 34-87-1 all-time against ranked teams...

BEST OF LUCK MUNSON!!

Have a great weekend.

:cheers

Here we go:

SYR 16
S FLD 28

TXTCH 41
TXAM 24

COL ST 18
UTAH 35

KS 26
OK 36

NC 25
VIR 21

MISS 20
ALAB 30

LSU 20
C CAR 29

VT 18
BC 28

WF 21
MD 19

VAN 21
GEO 24

BAY 26
OK ST 41

OHIO ST 16
MICH ST 24

USC 41
WASH ST 14

MICH 15
PEN ST 37

MISOU 30
TX 37

CAL 26
ARI 31

GL, BB

Here is what I like:

ARI +2.5
BC -3
S CAR +2.5
VAN +14.5

OPINIONS:

COL ST/UTAH O 47
LSU/S CAR O 43
VT/BC O 40.5

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

Here is what I like:

VAN +14.5

OPINIONS:

DOESN'T THIS GAME SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE MY FRIEND? I'M LIKING THEM ALOT BUT SEEMS LIKE VEGAS IS BEGGING ME TO TAKE VANDY. I FELT THE SAME WAY WHENT BAMA WENT TO GEORGIA... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE. GL MY PAL

as always... aloha.

DOESN'T THIS GAME SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE MY FRIEND? I'M LIKING THEM ALOT BUT SEEMS LIKE VEGAS IS BEGGING ME TO TAKE VANDY. I FELT THE SAME WAY WHENT BAMA WENT TO GEORGIA... LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE. GL MY PAL

as always... aloha.

I know what you mean. I am very lucky to get info from what I call the best of the best and no one I have talked to so far has the other side12io4j2w90

fadethepublic1

EOG Senior Member

whatya mean by the other side. You mean reputable people aren't taking GA?

Jumpman23

EOG Member

Is there a reason the GA/Vandy line went from 14.5 to now 16.5? :+clueless

I know what all are sayin about Vandy and I did get the line at +16 after I posted it here.

Here are all the numbers I came up with for this game.

VAN 23
GEO 27

VAN 19
GEO22

VAN 21
GEO 24

As you can see I checked the numbers with 3 different formulas.

We will just have to see.

BB

I know what all are sayin about Vandy and I did get the line at +16 after I posted it here.

Here are all the numbers I came up with for this game.

VAN 23
GEO 27

VAN 19
GEO22

VAN 21
GEO 24

As you can see I checked the numbers with 3 different formulas.

We will just have to see.

BB

Thanks BB and you are right numbers are done and plays are made now we see12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

College dogs as faves------------

32-16, +14.4 units

This week's dogs as faves--------

kansas +20 (W)
miami-o. +9.5 (W)
IOWA ST. +8 (L)
miss. st. +7.5 (L)
mississ. +12 (W)
missouri +4 (L)