Strongest play of year in college

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Strongest play of year in college

I'm sorry it is so late. I had to wait until Team Patterson and Munson posted their plays in the contest.

go badgers...i think they prevent a 4 game skid and win this outright...a must win game for wiscy!

Any analysis. Iowa has been far from impressive this year. I understand Wisky was completely overrated and is on a freefall of late, but why is Iowa your big play?

Great start for you, 14-0 Hawkeyes in the 2nd. Iowa is far better than I thought it'd be this season. I've come around 180, didn't think much at all of this team at the start of '08.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

BigOrange,
Sorry, again, for the late pick with no analysis. It was just too late for me to post.
I see no reason to go into it now. They are at the half and I bet enough money to be pacing the house. 14-3 is good, don't get me wrong, but that can evaporate with one missed tackle.
I won't feel comfortable, I have the feeling, until the final gun.

BigOrange,
Sorry, again, for the late pick with no analysis. It was just too late for me to post.
I see no reason to go into it now. They are at the half and I bet enough money to be pacing the house. 14-3 is good, don't get me wrong, but that can evaporate with one missed tackle.
I won't feel comfortable, I have the feeling, until the final gun.

Looks like a good play but I don't want to jinx it for you. I understand why you had to put it up late. I could see negatives on both sides of this one and stayed away from it personally so I'll just try to root you in.

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated

My wife just asked me for the Macy's card.

I told her it's not over until I hear the gun sound.

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

Wow great call on this one. What a monumental collapse by the badgers:hangt

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

Fade Wisky the rest of the year. I thought Wisky would make a statement this game the only statement they made was we give up and don't care anymore. No way should that D have given up that many yards and points.