Can someone list the moderators for me and a little about them

Re: Can someone list the moderators for me and a little about them

Kenny, the pig is cute but I really enjoyed the dancing boobies ...

WVU

EOG Master

I would love to answer the thread question, but I am feeling nice today

WVU

EOG Master

No need to re-open old wounds. The mod crew we have here is the best on any forum I have been a part of.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

No need to re-open old wounds. The mod crew we have here is the best on any forum I have been a part of.

i see... what time is the fluffing today, eeer i mean the drinks :smokesmal

Journeyman

EOG Master

You would be an excellent person to answer this question...

you or the OLD Raiders :LMAO

WVU

EOG Master

You would be an excellent person to answer this question...

you or the OLD Raiders :LMAO

Yeah I miss the old Raiders. Let me get a few goose and cranberries in me and maybe I will give it a stab later this afternoon.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Yeah I miss the old Raiders. Let me get a few goose and cranberries in me and maybe I will give it a stab later this afternoon.

raiders has a job to protect, u on the other hand better get the funnel out and let the trap fly when tipsy 91023i2ndw;l

pvcpipe

EOG Master

:+paranoid

if you could also list last names and social's, that would be a big help.

Let me get into my 2nd six-pack and I'll give you the lowdown.

I can't believe we didn't get more responses to this. I was looking forward to more posts about what an unpopular dud of a moderator I am. Where is everyone?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

All the Mods are assholes except for the ladies.....................they are just sluts.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I think the mods here do a good job. Just my opinion 12io4j2w90

I can't believe we didn't get more responses to this. I was looking forward to more posts about what an unpopular dud of a moderator I am. Where is everyone?

Was this thread supposed to be a shoot, Reload ?? :+textinb3

KAYFABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe their mommas taught them "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

Yeah but I took two lortabs as well, so I am still pretty mellow Tuck!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ,

Only in your dreams dear, only in your dreams. :finger004
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:I sorry! The guys aren't assholes!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Johnny Friendly

EOG Enthusiast

The current employees of EOG are pretty much just here to make the forum look busy. Most of them offer little to no valuable content. The best reason for visiting here is to get information from nonemployees. There are quite a few who contribute interesting content.

It's not that complicated:

EOG and Reload- totally boring and absolutely useless. Known as 'sunk costs' in the business world, but it's shrinky dinks money.

Mofome- hothead psychopath. Tough guy. Likes to post pics of himself taken by his own camera in the bathroom mirror, without his shirt. Brags about his 'lifting' capabilities. Verbally assaults anybody who dares criticize the Redskins or Volunteers. Has a sister that is bizarre.

Jimmy Hoffa- King of 2 to 6 word posts. Probably 90% of them fall into that category. 'Duly noted' gets a laugh from some idiot everytime he posts it, which is several times daily.

Hache Man- Good guy who I enjoyed meeting a couple years ago.

Blondie- Vapid, but greatly contributes to the threads where all the 'girls' (what ever happened to 'angelsfire', anyways) have 200 posts stroking each other. Has never made a post that doesn't have an emoticon in it.

Who else is a mod here?

Maybe that Bucsfan guy that grades contests or something? Not sure. Whatever the case, no idea about him.

Paid posters:

Raidersfan- dumb as a fucking turtle. About everything.

Jman- not enough time and everybody, new or not, knows this clowns deal.

Jeff Jones- A weird sort of elitist who trolls the strip looking for 10$ parlay card deals, lives among drug dealers, and basically hates everybody and everything.

I sure hope this helps.

Certainly Stackhouse...You show up out of nowhere and start making demands immediately about the moderators.

And guess what? They bite.

Project manager Kosar immediately jumps (say how high) to your request. He writes a short story on his opinions of moderators and others.

Journeyman creams over it because Kosar's post seems almost like a list. Jouneyman has some sort of fetish for lists of people.

Tell me EOG underlings, do you just answer anything just because it is asked from any anonymous source who just pops up.?

I know what I am dealing with.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yeah I 'creamed' over it old man.

Just like I creamed over that pic of you walking around Vegas with an unbottoned thrifty store shirt on, looking like a guy who just fell out of the dumpster.