Anyone buying the new AC/DC album?

This new AC/DC album has gotten so much promotion - commercials on TV, the music subliminally being used in sports broadcasts, etc. I think I might just have to get it and add to my AC/DC collection!

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anyone buying the new AC/DC album?

yep and the new guns n roses thats finally coming out around thanksgiving too.AC/DC is coming here in concert around the end of january.

This and the GNR album sound like a good stocking stuffer gifts!

Journeyman

EOG Master

yep and the new guns n roses thats finally coming out around thanksgiving too.AC/DC is coming here in concert around the end of january.

GNR was never the same band after Izzy Stradlin left, he was just as much an integral part of GNR as the Big 2!

Stradlin's exit from the group in 1991 also signaled the beginning of the end for GNR.

12io4j2w90

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

I am gonna buy the new Abba album - Mamma Mia - the sing-along version!:houra

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

GNR was never the same band after Izzy Stradlin left, he was just as much an integral part of GNR as the Big 2!

Stradlin's exit from the group in 1991 also signaled the beginning of the end for GNR.

12io4j2w90

yep stradlin was the main songwriter.i remember back in september of 1991 waiting around until midnight to buy the two new guns n roses albums that went on sale at midnight sharp and the line going around the parking lot.ironically this will be the first new album from them since then.axl is like the rip van winkle of rock and roll.never seen anyone take so long with one album although the original lineup is not on it.i'm wanting axl to reunite with izzy,slash and duff.