COLTS/PACKERS (and the rest of the undercard) In-Game Thread

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: COLTS/PACKERS (and the rest of the undercard) In-Game Thread

yup, defense not playing well at all....they are on their heels....GB doing nothing special, yet moving right on down the field....colts should never have punted with 4th and 1/2 yard to go at midfield...this is one of those games where punts will kill ya

Didn't like that possession AT ALL 2938u4ji23 No need to get in a hurry, now Pack has the ball back with 2 minutes, 3 timeouts and versus a tired D

rjt721

EOG Master

Sooner or later, people will realize the Colts aren't a good football team.

Pretty bad when the entire D-Line jumps offside and Rodgers still completes the pass downfield

can't handicap shit like that :finger004

One of the most accurate passers in NFL history overthrowing the receiver, who tips it right to the DB for a Pick 6

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nothing at all is going my way today. 2938u4ji23

Long pass by Wash...... let's get some points here!!!!!

I think rjt doesn't like the Colts for some reason :+textinb3

rjt721

EOG Master

I think rjt doesn't like the Colts for some reason :+textinb3
Nothing against them, actually. I was just shocked Indy was such a popular play throughout the forums. Even taking into consideration I'm higher on this Packers team than most, Indy's played exactly one good game this season. Tarvaris Jackson and Minny squandered numerous opportunities to allow the Colts to escape with a W they didn't deserve, and Sage Rosenfels singlehandedly gave Indy another win. Otherwise, they're 1-4, and about to be 1-5 in about an hour. Addai's out, Bob Sanders still being out dramatically hurts the run defense, and they've never had a particularly good secondary. Pretty predictable that GB would move the ball at will, and with Charles Woodson (Defensive Player of the Year to this point) locked up on Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison not being the same player and Dominic Rhodes being the every-down back for the day in Addai's absence, this isn't the Colts offense of the last five years. Yet they're favored in Green Bay. Ridiculous.

rjt721

EOG Master

How are the Raiders going to blow this game? We all know it's happening.

Nothing against them, actually. I was just shocked Indy was such a popular play throughout the forums. Even taking into consideration I'm higher on this Packers team than most, Indy's played exactly one good game this season. Tarvaris Jackson and Minny squandered numerous opportunities to allow the Colts to escape with a W they didn't deserve, and Sage Rosenfels singlehandedly gave Indy another win. Otherwise, they're 1-4, and about to be 1-5 in about an hour. Addai's out, Bob Sanders still being out dramatically hurts the run defense, and they've never had a particularly good secondary. Pretty predictable that GB would move the ball at will, and with Charles Woodson (Defensive Player of the Year to this point) locked up on Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison not being the same player and Dominic Rhodes being the every-down back for the day in Addai's absence, this isn't the Colts offense of the last five years. Yet they're favored in Green Bay. Ridiculous.

Yeah, Colts have some major issues right now and they're not getting any younger either.

Other than that first Colts possession, the Packers D has been VERY stout

Good call rjt :cheers

Qtip

EOG Addicted

Clowns couldn't punch it in from the 1 against the Skins.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Clowns couldn't punch it in from the 1 against the Skins.

1st and goal from the one and they throw 3 of the 4 downs....2938u4ji23

Hache Man

haha............Here we go again.........2nd & goal from the 1 this time....

Hache Man

Wow.......Cleveland suddenly has a shot......

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

...there goes Indy under :hangt