Disgusting people in the Wal-mart

JOE_THE_PLUMBER

EOG Member
Went to Wally World today, was minding my own business, looking at CD's

Out of nowhere, I hear a loud coughing sound, turn to look in time to see a female in her late 20's coughing and hacking loudly. She proceeds to hock up and spit a big green loogie on the floor in the center of the aisle. Then, she looks at me with that "what the hell are you looking" at glare and walked away....

fuckin' nasty

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
Re: Disgusting people in the Wal-mart

Went to Wally World today, was minding my own business, looking at CD's

Out of nowhere, I hear a loud coughing sound, turn to look in time to see a female in her late 20's coughing and hacking loudly. She proceeds to hock up and spit a big green loogie on the floor in the center of the aisle. Then, she looks at me with that "what the hell are you looking" at glare and walked away....

fuckin' nasty

LOL LOL LOL LOL Love the fkin--Story as I am visualizing it right now, fkin classic

HOWEVER,

I'm callling BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT

are u serious ????????????

TM

JOE_THE_PLUMBER

EOG Member

Somethin' always messed up goin on at the Wal-mart

Went in there one night and a homeless lady came in and started eating sugar packets and spilling sugar all over the carpet. Then she pissed herself and urine got all over the carpet.

Another time it was about 2am and this whole family was in there shopping. The woman was walking around breast feeding her baby. Now I'm not a prude so this didn't bother me. What did bother me is when she started screaming that her tit hurt because the baby was teething and then hands the baby off to her husband

Can't stand shopping at Walmart for these kinds of reasons. It's all so true.

I'll never forget the time I walked into the Wal-Mart bathroom and first thing I see is a father holding his young son up off the ground so the son could pee into the trash can

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

back in the mid 90's this freaky gal i was dating dared me around 3am to do her in the department where they keep all the camping and hunting stuff and just about time i was about to pull out i looked over and exploded all over a toby keith CD that was laying there near the tents.this gal said i didn't have the nerve or balls to do it and thought i would be scared but i proved her wrong.

back in the mid 90's this freaky gal i was dating dared me around 3am to do her in the department where they keep all the camping and hunting stuff and just about time i was about to pull out i looked over and exploded all over a toby keith CD that was laying there near the tents.this gal said i didn't have the nerve or balls to do it and thought i would be scared but i proved her wrong.

Fuck Toby Keith dude.

See if he can wrap a flag around that::LMAO::

AMBlai01

EOG Enthusiast

Walmart has more Degens that the people that post at online gambling websites....

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

this gal also tried to call later and say i got her pregnant and i said nope.could you imagine telling your kids they were conceived on a boring late night stroll in a damn wal mart superstore and besides all my bodily fluids were strictly on toby,lol.

:newsmile00:

texansfan

EOG Master

Heats dumbass finally got banned across the street. That dude is a fucking lunatic. I wonder who his next ghost will be?

A few years ago I bought 52 inch screen TV on sale from a local electronics/TV store. About a week later I went to Wal-mart and saw the exact same model on display. I was disgusted.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Somethin' always messed up goin on at the Wal-mart

Went in there one night and a homeless lady came in and started eating sugar packets and spilling sugar all over the carpet. Then she pissed herself and urine got all over the carpet.

Another time it was about 2am and this whole family was in there shopping. The woman was walking around breast feeding her baby. Now I'm not a prude so this didn't bother me. What did bother me is when she started screaming that her tit hurt because the baby was teething and then hands the baby off to her husband

You are either on drugs are 100% ASSHOLE!
Everyone has issues with Walmart--but --whewwwwwwwwwww!

Wal-Mart is the equivelant of the company store in the old mining days.

I hate them as much as the next guy, esp. the way they treat employees.

I have to shop there, my cat only eats their cat food... cool because it's cheap... no fancy feast, has to be Wal-mart store brand ( beef). I think they dope the stuff.

I'd literally have to go out of my way, and pay more, to not buy stuff from Wal-Mart.

Oh, I hate that damn place.

The ONE time I used the bathroom in there (I had to pee so bad I thought I was going to cry) I ended up gagging the whole time and finally puking on my way out. That's how bad it smelled.

As I've said before: the only thing Walmart is good for is to make you feel better about yourself. If I'm going to the grocery shore, I try to look presentable. I'll walk into Walmart in my pajama pants and slippers with no bra on and still be one of the classier patrons.

mr merlin

EOG Master

You snobs can go to hell, I'm heading out to walmart right now to pick up some bar-s franks and a couple cans of that tasty great value chili!

i'm at walmart 3x a week. Only b/c i get paid to be there . F that place