The Week is officially over, your NFL Power rankings

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: The Week is officially over, your NFL Power rankings

<TABLE class=Text_small cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>1</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Sep 7th, 2008</TD><TD>Chicago</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD noWrap>L (29 - 13)</TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Sep 14th, 2008</TD><TD>at Minnesota</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome</TD><TD noWrap>W (18 - 15)</TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Sep 21st, 2008</TD><TD>Jacksonville</TD><TD>04:15 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD noWrap>L (23 - 21)</TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD noWrap colSpan=5>Bye</TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Oct 5th, 2008</TD><TD>at Houston</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Reliant Stadium</TD><TD noWrap>W (31 - 27)</TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Oct 12th, 2008</TD><TD>Baltimore</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD noWrap>W (31 - 3)</TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Oct 19th, 2008</TD><TD>at Green_Bay</TD><TD>04:15 PM</TD><TD>Lambeau Field</TD><TD noWrap>L (34 - 14)</TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD noWrap>Mon, Oct 27th, 2008</TD><TD>at Tennessee</TD><TD>08:30 PM</TD><TD>LP Field</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They play Cincy and Detroit straight. Easy 2 gamer

<TABLE class=Text_small cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>9</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 2nd, 2008</TD><TD>New_England</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 9th, 2008</TD><TD>at Pittsburgh</TD><TD>04:15 PM</TD><TD>Heinz Field</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 16th, 2008</TD><TD>Houston</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 23rd, 2008</TD><TD>at San_Diego</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Qualcomm Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 30th, 2008</TD><TD>at Cleveland</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Cleveland Browns Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Dec 7th, 2008</TD><TD>Cincinnati</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Dec 14th, 2008</TD><TD>Detroit</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD noWrap>Thu, Dec 18th, 2008</TD><TD>at Jacksonville</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Jacksonville Municipal Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Dec 28th, 2008</TD><TD>Tennessee</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yep the colts still have time and i think they'll get it going and make the playoffs.the titans might even rest their starters in the last game like the colts did last year.that would be something if it played out that way.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

indy at pittsburgh is going to be a great one here in a couple weeks.

Apple

Banned

Next 5 games:

<TABLE class=Text_small cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 2nd, 2008</TD><TD>New_England</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 9th, 2008</TD><TD>at Pittsburgh</TD><TD>04:15 PM</TD><TD>Heinz Field</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 16th, 2008</TD><TD>Houston</TD><TD>01:00 PM</TD><TD>Lucas Oil Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 23rd, 2008</TD><TD>at San_Diego</TD><TD>08:15 PM</TD><TD>Qualcomm Stadium</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD noWrap>Sun, Nov 30th, 2008</TD><TD>at Cleveland</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They need to at the VERY least win three of these next 5 games..

I can't see it.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i think if the colts can win seven out of the next nine and finish 10-6 they'll squeak in but now that i look at it your right it does look bleak.

mofome

Banned

maybe mo knows more than me, actually im sure he does (especially on the NFL), but that looks like a tough road to get to .500 to me. I think the Colts are dead meat. I love Peyton though..

colts wont win less than 9 imo. 9 may not get them in though.

Apple

Banned

i think if the colts can win seven out of the next nine and finish 10-6 they'll squeak in but now that i look at it your right it does look bleak.

I think the Pats is a MUST WIN.. They won't be able to overcome a 3-5 record with that schedule, probably will lose motivation as well..

Pats is a must win.. They lose its OVER.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

the browns were 10-6 last year and didn't make it so the colts but hope they get at least ten.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

who would've thought at the beginning of the season in that colts-pats game that brady would be gone for the year and that manning and the colts would bring a losing record into this game.been a really crazy season this year.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

going to be a very interesting super bowl matchup coming this season.i'm wanting to see something different this year besides patriots,colts,giants,etc.,just something different.

redskins-titans
cardinals-steelers
bills-bears
panthers-steelers

Apple

Banned

I dont think the Bears have what it takes.. No running game

mofome

Banned

going to be a very interesting super bowl matchup coming this season.i'm wanting to see something different this year besides patriots,colts,giants,etc.,just something different.

redskins-titans
cardinals-steelers
bills-bears
panthers-steelers

the steelers really look bad vs the nfc east so far. skisn titans would be an amazing one. we'll learn about the steelers and skins this monday night. what a fucking game.