Thanks For Welcoming a New Poster Winky...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
bought tenn -2.5 340 to win 200
to me the value was worth the buy although the only reason the line is at 4 is the colts remain a public favorite and it pains me that anyone gives manning any repect both of them for that matter. Good luck to all

are you serious?

it is worth it to buy down to 2.5 and spend 60 cents to do so? and then you play again Tenn -4?

look - it's your money and you are free to waste it however you want - but if you do this on a regular basis you will go broke in about 2 days - if that

congrats on being new here. having said that - if you are going to post plays like this - GO AWAY!

This is beyond :doh1:doh1

NEVER confuse a winning play with a good one - and this might be the single worst (non cfb teaser) play i have EVER seen posted here

please tell me you are kidding with this play and that you really didn't do this. if you did - please send me your name and info - when i open a new book i want YOU as my first player - i can retire after 1 FB weekend with plays like this

sorry to jump on you like this - but if you are going to make/post beyond dumb plays like this - you need to be taken to task.

it is now 5:20P - i give the gutless Mods until about 5:25P to stick this in the asylum - not that it belongs there - but because the mods want a nice friendly forum - it will go there - while plays like this - that any SERIOUS bettor would shred to pieces - THEY deserve to go there so as few people as possible see this play and react by doing this :doh12348ji23e:doh12348ji23e:doh12348ji23e

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: new to forum mnf

I am new to any forum but I think I found a good one and I will also check out that tracking forum lets cash these tickets

if you are going to make/post plays such as

Tenn -2.5 -170

DON'T BOTHER! you will just embarrass yourself in the long run

please tell me you were kidding and you really weren't foolish enough to play Titans -2.5 -170?

Boston

EOG Dedicated
Re: Thanks For Welcoming a New Poster Winky...

both are going to cash so quiet down until they don't if they win by fg I'm still up 90 I don't know you but talking about plays before the game is complete is a bit silly no?

Blondie

EOG Master

Winky is the king dickhead of EOG, unfortunately a crown he proudly wears.

Sorry you had to witness him so soon :hangt

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

To all the Mods here

SUCK MY DICK UNTIL IT IS LIMP AND DRY

WHAT ALL OF YOU GUTLESS MOTHER FUCKING ASSWIPES DID IS A DISGRACE

FUCK YOU ALL

YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
More

More

Boston

GREAT idea buying 1.5 points and paying 60 cents to do so

i wish i was smart enough to do that and know the books are quaking in their boots over my brilliant move doing so

you may be new here but brilliant plays like this show you are someone we should all keep an eye on - after all it isn't everyone who is smart enough to buy from 4 down to 2.5 and pay 60 cents

keep up the brilliant plays like this - i know i speak for all here in saying i tailed along on this play because who in their right mind wouldn't want to have 2.5 -170 instead of 4 -110ish

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky that -2.5 play is my insurance play. I gamble to make money period. I am up quite a bit so spending a little extra to run through the 3 doesn't phase me. I tacked on the extra play because I liked that to begin with. What you say won't matter when they both cash so quiet down until indy wins by a more than field goal then you can talk

Let me phrase this in a way that hopefully will be allowed to stay here

NEVER confuse a winning play with a Good play

i will leave it at that

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If the guy is gonna make a fucking asshole out of himself - why NOT rip him for it

please tell me what i posted isn't what everyone else wanted to say - but didn't

that might be the single dumbest posted play in the history of this site - save for CFB teasers - and right about now - not so sure about that

the guy is the biggest JACKASS HERE for posting that beyond asinine play - why not rip his ass for it? plays that moronic have to be ripped to keep the asshole from making stupid picks like that again

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Besides WINKY....whos the sharpest poster at EOG?

Re: Besides WINKY....whos the sharpest poster at EOG?

a new poster

Boston

after all - anyone advocating buying Tenn from -4 -110ish to -2.5 -170

THAT is the stuff smart posters are made of

BRILLIANT is all i can say about him and the pick - it might be the single smartest play ever posted here - how anyone can criticize it is beyond me

i know the books are quaking in their boots over this pick - as they should

Why get so bent out of shape about what someone else plays, Winky ?? It's not your money he's betting with

To all the Mods here

FUCK YOU ALL

YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS

Duly noted. However,

A. We have a job to do.

B. We don't tolearate bashing in the sports forums.

C. We are a community here and we'd like to grow, alienating new posters doesn't achieve that goal.

D. All the above are SHRINK's views.

E. You don't hate me and you know I'm a nice guy.

Blondie

EOG Master

To all the Mods here

FUCK YOU ALL

YOU ALL ARE WORTHLESS

I would be afraid my gag reflex would kick in with that massive 15 in. :rolleyes:

and I can honestly say I have NEVER "fucked" a mother :+textinb3

Either way, Luv ya to pieces Winky, but you do know the rules.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

winkyduck or what I know you as whinypussymadebitchboy both tickets cashed +300 for the night. Wait until I lose before you start running your mouth. You don't have to use my plays but I win. I don't care if you understand my plays but I win. You are a bitch whining about other peoples money maybe it's time for you to suck a dick and shut you the fuck up

Blondie

EOG Master

I do believe Boston has gained his first gold star in Winky defense today :houra

Congrats on the wins Boston!

winkyduck or what I know you as whinypussymadebitchboy both tickets cashed +300 for the night. Wait until I lose before you start running your mouth. You don't have to use my plays but I win. I don't care if you understand my plays but I win. You are a bitch whining about other peoples money maybe it's time for you to suck a dick and shut you the fuck up

Boston,

Winky came off as abrasive but his general point is true. If you pay 60 cents to move 1.5 points you will lose in the long run.

Apple

Banned

Boston won.. Also the game could of easily ended on -3.. Take away that INT and Titans win by 3..

If the Titans would of won the bad play would look genius.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Boston - take this the right way

YOU ARE A DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!

YOU ARE AS CLUELESS AS I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Do me a favor - please go to this site:

www.beyondcapping.com

go there - and post the play you posted here.....Titans -2.5 -170

I DARE YOU to post that play there and see what their reax are

i promise you - they will call you what you are - THE WORLD'S BIGGEST GAMBLING JACKASS EVER!

NEVER confuse a winning play with a good play

you made what might be the biggest JACKASS PLAY I HAVE EVER SEEN

make plays like this and in the long run you will go broke

congrats on winning - doesn't take away from the fact it was a MAJOR JACKASS PLAY COMING FROM A WORLD CALSS JACKASS!

Winky, you are a worthless pathedic loser! You must be the one sucking dick somewhere around here to still be on this site!!!! If this was my site I would have booted your punk ass a long fucking time ago you gutless mouthy little prick.........All posters click the ignore button now:+textinb3

Apple

Banned

I cant keep anyone on ignore for longer than a couple of days.. Putting winky on ignore would drive me crazy cause he is a big part of the rate her looks thread..

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I see Stupid Train posted something but thankfully I have no idea what asinine statement he made since I did what all else here should do - put him on their IGNORE list

BEST move I ever made - the next time he has an intelligent post it will be the first - but the smart money says that never happens

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

are you serious?

it is worth it to buy down to 2.5 and spend 60 cents to do so? and then you play again Tenn -4?

look - it's your money and you are free to waste it however you want - but if you do this on a regular basis you will go broke in about 2 days - if that

congrats on being new here. having said that - if you are going to post plays like this - GO AWAY!

This is beyond :doh1:doh1

NEVER confuse a winning play with a good one - and this might be the single worst (non cfb teaser) play i have EVER seen posted here

please tell me you are kidding with this play and that you really didn't do this. if you did - please send me your name and info - when i open a new book i want YOU as my first player - i can retire after 1 FB weekend with plays like this

sorry to jump on you like this - but if you are going to make/post beyond dumb plays like this - you need to be taken to task.

it is now 5:20P - i give the gutless Mods until about 5:25P to stick this in the asylum - not that it belongs there - but because the mods want a nice friendly forum - it will go there - while plays like this - that any SERIOUS bettor would shred to pieces - THEY deserve to go there so as few people as possible see this play and react by doing this :doh12348ji23e:doh12348ji23e:doh12348ji23e
saw that yesterday too. i can see buying off the hook(which i never do, ) but to buy a point and a half?/ wouldnt it just be easier to play the dog

Boston

EOG Dedicated

If I bet the dog I would have lost. There was no doubt in my mind they would win.
I was confident they would cover the 4 but it's the fucking nfl and I don't have a crystal ball. So I grabbed the 2.5. What if the game ended at 14 17 would you be in here sucking my dick for the play of course not. In real life with real money I have no problem buying a point and a half on certain games and I am far from going broke. Watch my plays you will see a lot of +

So whinypussymadebitchboy keep my name out of your mouth

winky though maybe a little harsh with his delivery was spot on with his observation, some of you veterans seem to be endorsing this type of wagering when you should instead be advising him to not be betting at all.

hahahahaha I love it wink, any thoughts on the best college teaser this week

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

If I bet the dog I would have lost. There was no doubt in my mind they would win.
I was confident they would cover the 4 but it's the fucking nfl and I don't have a crystal ball. So I grabbed the 2.5. What if the game ended at 14 17 would you be in here sucking my dick for the play of course not. In real life with real money I have no problem buying a point and a half on certain games and I am far from going broke. Watch my plays you will see a lot of +

So whinypussymadebitchboy keep my name out of your mouth

why didnt you just play tenn moneyline at -20 more. duh

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

it is fucking redundant to the 'nth degree' to make a point about a poster and then repeat the fucking thing ad naseum

:+excited-