Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

Journeyman

EOG Master
My staff at JourneymanSports worked into the wee hours to get this one right. :devil:

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kjh9lQXLWk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

J,

Little upset over my last weeks ranking.

Discrimination? :)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's, "EOG Power 40" of the week...as the roster gets stronger by the week!

J,

Little upset over my last weeks ranking.

Discrimination? :)

Yeah everyone pretty much is upset when they don't crack the top 3...

Let me flip it around on you, WHO should you have beaten out? :+clueless

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

#40 BetFirstClass

And why not?
After a few weeks of seasoning, BFC has settled in, making the forum entertaining with his experience and stories.

BFC has become a must read , very solid poster !

I think you should penalize crybabies...

Journeyman

EOG Master

#39 The Shrink

Working the democratic campaign in his hometown Shrink slips from #3 to #39.

Expect a big week as the election gets close to its conclusion, and a 'victory party' thread (or 20) from him in 7 days.

Journeyman

EOG Master

#38 Timely Hitting

New on the scene here, TH was active and interesting in his debut week, off to an interesting start for sure...Rumors still swirling as to whom he may or may not be...he seems to be here to stay as this 'handle' appears to have staying power.

Wow surprises already! :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Jman probably that Shrinkie poo is so low on the poll :LMAO

explain Yumkin? 91023i2ndw;l

I was just talking about the complaints coming out and making a joke. They have come in so soon. It normally takes till the second page to show up.::LMAO::

Blondie

EOG Master

I was just talking about the complaints coming out and making a joke. They have come in so soon. It normally takes till the second page to show up.::LMAO::

That too :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman probably that Shrinkie poo is so low on the poll :LMAO

So low? he mad the top 40 without even being around much? How is that low?

We don't play favorites at J'manSports :rolleyes:and I doubt Shrink would expect a higher rating this week.

Considering how many diehard posters we have here, making the '40' is a feat in itself.12io4j2w90

Blondie

EOG Master

So low? he mad the top 40 without even being around much? How is that low?

We don't play favorites at J'manSports :rolleyes:and I doubt Shrink would expect a higher rating this week.

Considering how many diehard posters we have here, making the '40' is a feat in itself.12io4j2w90

Just teasing ya J :+textinb3

Journeyman

EOG Master

MC likes to set an early tone, he may have a Jewish Holiday to attend to.

91023i2ndw;l

MC likes to set an early tone, he may have a Jewish Holiday to attend to.

91023i2ndw;l

Well I guess you have to make time for everything. 91023i2ndw;l

Blondie

EOG Master

Yeah Yeah 2938u4ji23

I got 75 guys who deserve top 5 spots and I'm getting razzed! 2348ji23e

:houra

Awww

I will be nice to you for a few then, I am sure it is not easy to do :cheers
But once you are done I will have to make up for the time I was nice :rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

#37 Jeff 'playboy' Jones

The Vegas playboy has been quiet of late, maybe he's been busy on the strip with the ladies????

I might be low, but I'm ahead of Shrink.

Journeyman

EOG Master

37 is not low2348ji23e! damn.

we have hundreds and hundreds or regular posters91023i2ndw;l

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, Jman, that's a great portrait of my man Thurm. He was a real hero to me growing up and I just loved watching him play. Also, not a phony bone in his body, he was a real man, a great competitor, and a tremendous leader by example for those Yankee teams of the 70's. Every Yankee fan who was around then will always carry a torch for Thurman Munson as long as they watch baseball.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thanks, Jman, that's a great portrait of my man Thurm. He was a real hero to me growing up and I just loved watching him play. Also, not a phony bone in his body, he was a real man, a great competitor, and a tremendous leader by example for those Yankee teams of the 70's. Every Yankee fan who was around then will always carry a torch for Thurman Munson as long as they watch baseball.

no doubt about it. :cheers

Mike - I was just getting comfortable in my No. 1 spot ... are you sure it's time for another poll already? ;)

j/k

Could you just make sure I'm on top of Mo again ... :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yeah everyone pretty much is upset when they don't crack the top 3...

Let me flip it around on you, WHO should you have beaten out? :+clueless

91023i2ndw;l

Dude you had me at 28 i think! ;)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

700 posts in one week and 4-1 on Big posted hockey plays, in the main forum, a PSU victory over OSU and I'm 38 2938u4ji23....

Just messing with you Journey.

Journeyman

EOG Master

700 posts in one week and 4-1 on Big posted hockey plays, in the main forum, a PSU victory over OSU and I'm 38 2938u4ji23....

nobody likes their rating, I'm use to it :houra

Blondie

EOG Master

Be careful he is already taking notes for the next one :LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

#35 OmniFrog

While Frog was pretty active this week, he ended up quitting yet another contest as his record dipped below the Mendoza line in the Doc's contests....

Not surprised that he decided to quit as he's never finished out a full season...time will tell how long his NBA campaign will last, probably as long as he wins is my best guess.

munson15

I want winners...

nobody likes their rating, I'm use to it :houra
I'm always thrilled for the mention, Jman. You just do what you do and I think the views for these threads speak for themselves.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm always thrilled for the mention, Jman. You just do what you do and I think the views for these threads speak for themselves.:cheers

:med3d-bravo:
Coming from you, I especially appreciate that Munson.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hoooomooo's :devil:

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

What kind of Criteria goes into this list Journey?