I imagine this teaser is getting hammered this week.

Apple

Banned
Jacksonville -1.5
to
TB -1

Two hungry bloodthirsty teams coming off losses needing a win bad going against two horrible bottom of the barrel teams with horrible QBs..

What do you guys think about this teaser? Is this solid, or is this one of those too good to be true teasers?

Feedback.

Bags

EOG Senior Member
Re: I imagine this teaser is getting hammered this week.

TB would scare me at this point. Hard to play a mediocre team laying anything on the road in the NFL.

It's money in the BAG$!!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Jacksonville I dont like. Whats the line on the Eagles gyno if you teased them including both sides of the game.

Apple

Banned

You can get Eagles PK..

So you like
Eagles PK
to
TB -1

???

Bags

EOG Senior Member

Lets face it they are no power house on the road. I am not saying your wrong laying a point to KC does look inviting but I personally don't like TB enough to lay points on the road! Lots of homework to be done and who knows I may eventually fall your way just giving a early opinion!
Respectfully submitted

Apple

Banned

I respect your opinion.. I normally don't bet against KC when at Arrowhead.. But they simply are terrible.. TB needs a win like a dead man needs a coffin.

Also think TB is coached A LOT better than KC. Also like the fact that Garcia should have his way against a KC defense who doesn't rush the QB that well.

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

i think you may have to take a look at the g-men at home against dougie and the boys...

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

i hear ya. we all have "that team" that we stay away from because of a rocky past...

Apple

Banned

winky is pretty solid with his suicide shit.. I'm really feeling this public ass square teaser..

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast

Gyne, looked at this exact one. But think I will go with Phily and NYG (might have to use 7 points if NY stays -9 or more). I don't trust Jack & TB both on the road - though you are correct in that it's hard to see KC or Cincy winning.

Apple

Banned

On this one you are going against two morbidly bad teams.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winky is pretty solid with his suicide shit.. I'm really feeling this public ass square teaser..

also damn lucky

we can change our picks up until gametime sunday

so @ 9:50A sunday - 10 mins before the deadline i changed my pick

FROM.............49ers..........to.......Pats

:blink::blink:

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

I love the Bucs in teasers this week, but with JAC is not one of them. Few spots left for Cincy to pick up a win this season, this one is as good as any. Not saying I think they'll win, I just think the other obvious suggestions here are better! BOL though, should still be a winner.

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Even though the Bucs line has got up to -9. I still think they're my leading candidate for a teaser this weekend. But I also really like Philly. Seattle coming off a big win(for them) will not play the same this weekend.

Even though the Bucs line has got up to -9. I still think they're my leading candidate for a teaser this weekend. But I also really like Philly. Seattle coming off a big win(for them) will not play the same this weekend.
yea man. im not gonna overthink it. im smoking Bucs/Philly

Sure, I bet it.

Despite the fact that Jacksonville, win or lose, is probably the one team I am all-time most on the wrong side with.

Apple

Banned

I have bad luck with Jacksonville too.. I feel you Jeff

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

I also really like this 3 team teaser Tampa -3, Giants -2.5, Eagles -.5 It looks easy!

Stiven

EOG Enthusiast

The giants really make me nervous. I hate Johnson at QB for the cowboys, simply because it takes away the deep pass. Theres just something about the giants that I cant rely on

It's a statistical fact no teaser should ever get hammered. In fact, just leave the teasers alone. That being said, good luck tomorrow.

Apple

Banned

The giants really make me nervous. I hate Johnson at QB for the cowboys, simply because it takes away the deep pass. Theres just something about the giants that I cant rely on

That team has been fucking with me for over 4 years.. I fall into their traps all the time.. I know exactly what you're talking about.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I have bad luck with Jacksonville too.. I feel you Jeff

add 1 more

the problem with the Jags is they just don't know how to put teams away so when they are UP 14 and can make it 21 and effectively end the game they make some stupid mistake and next thing you know the game is tied when Jax shoulda been up 21+

Jax is the amazingly hot babe you see across the street and you gotta get a closer look at her to enjoy how stunning she really is but once you get a few feet away you see she has zits on her face and is missing 4 teeth and up close upon further inspection isn't as hot as you thought and is downright ugly

THAT is Jax - they don't make ANYTHING easy at all

Cincy can win this game and if they do it won't shock me. i will be disappointed - but not shocked. my feeling is Jax actually plays better on the road than home because of fewer distractions and also they don't fuck around as much on the road - they simplay get down to business. Del Rio ripped them a new one this week and a loss here and they can start making plans for 2009. win here and they are still a longshot at best to make the post-season but they still have a shot

i think we get a great effort from the Jags this week and off the loss they play their first game of the season decided by more than 7 points with a 2B digit win @ the Bungals

Apple

Banned

I know what you mean about JAX playing better on the road, I've noticed that myself..

Apple

Banned

haha the Jags fucked me again.. Nothing new

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

WOW! Thank god i got the sweetheart teaser and got Jax +5. There was actually an Ocho Cinco sighting. I can't believe it!

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

i imagine jack was a huge winner for the books this weekend.