A present for Mo

Re: A present for Mo

I'm soooo pumped for this game. In fact, this week may be my favorite so far. Now Sprot, WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER WHEN I CALL TO HARRASS YOU?!?!?!? :mad:

I'm soooo pumped for this game. In fact, this week may be my favorite so far. Now Sprot, WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER WHEN I CALL TO HARRASS YOU?!?!?!? :mad:

Sorry, sweetie - it was church time at our house when you called Sunday. But, if you call me Monday night to help me cheer on my Steelers over the Skins, I will answer :+excited-

Sorry, sweetie - it was church time at our house when you called Sunday. But, if you call me Monday night to help me cheer on my Steelers over the Skins, I will answer :+excited-

Church time? Weak.

Sunday's are for football. God can wait. :devil:

mofome

Banned

Perhaps you should start a thread and let the EOG faithful offer up some suggestions.

sg, we know you will avoid the topic of a wager until tuesday when the skins have already won. we both know the skins will win; i do not envy your position, having to pretend that you think the steelers have a chance.

sg, we know you will avoid the topic of a wager until tuesday when the skins have already won. we both know the skins will win; i do not envy your position, having to pretend that you think the steelers have a chance.

Mo, I know these sort of little pep-talk speechs are bolstering your otherwise lower than well-shit spirits, but, really, your credibility as a knowledgable NFL guy is dropping faster than Obama's lead. Get with the program and trade in your red and gold for some winning colors. If you need any reminder of what those are, here's some help:

SG showing some attitude today. Love it.

Shrink - because there some delusional people who bet the Redskins. Vegas roping them in.

SG showing some attitude today. Love it.

Shrink - because there some delusional people who bet the Redskins. Vegas roping them in.

Thank you, Jager :)

Is it not rather typical for the home team to be considered the one with the advantage, thus that longtime and often used phrase "Homefield advantage"? :rolleyes:

munson15

I want winners...

I guess I don't have to read your column to figure out which way you're leaning on this game, eh, Sporty?::LMAO::