What is the worst candy that trick or treaters get?

that crap in the BLACK and Orange wrappers sucked donkey balls back in the day!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: What is the worst candy that trick or treaters get?

always hated when they gave the mushy semi-rotten apple...never in a million yrs was anyone eating them.

I use to hate when people gave out money instead of candy. Now I'd kill for that.

Blondie

EOG Master

I use to hate when people gave out money instead of candy. Now I'd kill for that.

About like the owner of the liquor store giving out a 12 pack of beer to the parents and money to the kids :+textinb3

ballwonder

EOG Master

Pretzels.....wtf gives out pretzels.

Or better yet pennies......:hangt

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

we had a guy on the block, nice elderly gent, who gave out popcorn balls. We played pick up baseball games with them.

Journeyman

EOG Master

How about when you get the stale Reese Cup?

Not sure what happens with them , but occasionally they taste nasty , usually when it's the HW candy.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i would always toss out the butterfingers. my favorite candy was mounds, snickers, 3 musketeers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Any unwrapped candy handed out by the handful. Pass!

The cheapskate who hands out one packet of two-pack Chiclets.....I like Chiclets but only in quantity. I have to agree about the orange and black candy.

OMG, those orange-and-black things were awful. That and Tootsie Rolls were the last things to be eaten of the Halloween candy.

I always loved the Bit-O-Honeys, and money-wise, I'd get like $3-4, which wasn't a bad haul for a youngster around 1980.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

tootsie rolls.the orange and black things.the candy corn......

that crap in the BLACK and Orange wrappers sucked donkey balls back in the day!!!!

Yesssssss!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread!!! What the hell are those things? I actually saw them when I was getting my Halloween candy. I didn't think they even sold them anymore. Is there anyone that actually looks forward to those things? They're like Peeps at Easter. I see them everywhere, but I don't know anyone who actually likes them! :+textinb3

Yesssssss!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw this thread!!! What the hell are those things? I actually saw them when I was getting my Halloween candy. I didn't think they even sold them anymore. Is there anyone that actually looks forward to those things? They're like Peeps at Easter. I see them everywhere, but I don't know anyone who actually likes them! :+textinb3

Swede - I am with you on the candies and on the peeps, but if you look a couple of posts up - Quebbler eats the peeps :blink:

Swede - I am with you on the candies and on the peeps, but if you look a couple of posts up - Quebbler eats the peeps :blink:

I saw that after I posted. He's seriously the second person I've ever met that likes them. I still nub him though.