Steelers on Monday Night!

tool21

EOG Dedicated
This team has been playing tough while the Redskins have lost to St. Louis, only beat Cleveland by 3, and only beat Detroit by 8. Steelers would have beating the G-Men last week if their long snapper didn't get hurt. Washington is pretty banged up right now as well. Steelers are the better team and they're getting points.

Projection:

Pittsburgh 18.61
Washington 14.24

Best of luck! :cheers

Re: Steelers on Monday Night!

BOL Tool...At +3 I think the worst case is a push. Washington does not put anyone away, even if they do win.

The more i look at this game the more i feel the Steelers are going to win. The Steelers was -4 in turnovers against the giants...Washington is terrible in the takeaways and i feel if pitt wins the turnover battle they should have no problem. In Washingtons last two home games they struggled against the Rams and the Browns...two teams that arent exactly in the top tier this year.

JohnnyB

EOG Member

Been coming here for a few years now Tool and I finally just signed up tonight. Just wanted you to know I love seeing your plays each week, college and pro, thanks! I also love the Steelers tonight +3. I think they win this one outright and score some points doing it!!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

hey tool, any idea why everyone is against pitt besides us???

I have no idea....it seems like a lot of players are trying to be 'sharp' and they are really tricking themselves. Shit, i was guilty this week of doing that also. Tried to take Cleveland, Denver and Indi......all of which were just flat out bad teams but i trusted the books to be right and went with the book leans. Lost my ass. At first I was on Washington because well....Steelers should have been a slight fav and the books set Washington as the home fav. Books gotta be right, right? I feel Pittsburgh can play with any team in the league this year. Shit, I think they would give Tennesse a run for their money. Most people are thinking Pittsburgh O line sucks cuz Ben has so many sacks but he brings it upon himself. Nobody says anything about how effective he is outside the pocket when getting trailed by those lineman.....it's hit or miss really. Most of those scrambling passes are well over 20 yards. Washington offense really isn't that good. Can they move the ball...yes but they struggle to put points on the board and that's what you really need in football right? They average 18.11 yards per point aganst an average defense while the Steelers offense average 13 yards per point against average defenses. Both defenses are steller but I really like Pittsburgh to win this game. They should be the favorite. I don't want to hear about home field advantage either because Pittsburgh is a very good road team. They are an upset team that just lost to NYG on a fluke punt snap and now everyone is talking about how Washington is going to run all over them. It won't happen.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

And when was the last time Pittsburgh didn't score atleast 14 points? One game against Cleveland where the wind was blowing 30 mph and raining and the other was against Philadelphia when Ben dislocated his shoulder......Books are predicting Pittsburgh to score 17. I think they go into the 20's easy.

Also you go ahead and look at Washington's injuries

Left defensive Tackle one is questionable one is probable
Right Cornerback one is questionable one is probable
Moss has a bad hammy
J Taylor is out
Starting free safety is questionable
Kick returner probable

those are just a few.

Good luck, every other post i have seen is on washington but if i had to be on one persons side it would be yours.:party

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Nice win tonight guys i knew Pittsburgh wouldn't let me down.

'EERfan

EOG Enthusiast

Nice call Tool, as always.

We lost Ben though. He will be out for a little while.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Good projection Toolman. Wish I had used good sense and played it.

Used bad judgment and lost.