How shitty must it to be a Vol fan and a Redskin fan right about now?

Re: How shitty must it to be a Vol fan and a Redskin fan right about now?

I'm a Michigan and Lions fan. :hangt

UGAVII

Banned

:cocktailwhere is mofey?:hangt

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Niner and Husker fan...almost the same. :hangt

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you are funny. admit you like his nuts on your chin you ass suck:LMAO

I'm pretty neutral but I do notice that you are creepy, to the point of police action, when it comes to Mo.

texansfan

EOG Master

you are funny. admit you like his nuts on your chin you ass suck:LMAO

You are following him around asking for him, not me. I just pointed out that a 3rd grader knows the difference between loser and looser. It's okay to be dumb, society has jobs for people like you.

better than being a homosexual. ive got a leg up on ya.

Wouldnt I have to be categorized as at least a bisexual? :+clueless

(Not that there is anything wrong with either group.)

Vols are at the bottom of the SEC.

Skins will end up .500 at best.

Not a good year for mofome sports. :finger004

UGAVII

Banned

i didnt pm him::LMAO::?

mofome

Banned

Wouldnt I have to be categorized as at least a bisexual? :+clueless

(Not that there is anything wrong with either group.)

Vols are at the bottom of the SEC.

Skins will end up .500 at best.

Not a good year for mofome sports. :finger004

incorrect on each count. not sure what your issue is, but do your thing.

mofome

Banned

i didnt pm him::LMAO::?

you replied 100 times though. i simply sent you a pm about your accusation. whats wrong with that? you called me a liar i privately asked you to put your money where your mouth was. unsurprisingly, you backed down.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Oh, and there's no chance that they are only a .500 team. People overreact to one game more often than UGAVII beats off to the Head Moderator below MoFo's name.

UGAVII

Banned

you replied 100 times though. i simply sent you a pm about your accusation. whats wrong with that? you called me a liar i privately asked you to put your money where your mouth was. unsurprisingly, you backed down.
and i said i didnt care. i said heads up? you scared son

mofome

Banned

and i said i didnt care. i said heads up? you scared son

you don't care? if you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything. you were wrong, you were scared to put your money where your mouth was, and since then you've been obsessed. people don't like being called out for running their mouths, you were, you're now obsessed with being a tough guy.

scared of what? 4 picks a week in each. how many times must i say it? what do you not get? you're the least intimidating person to ever post anything.

Yes our Vols suck, but how can an Oklahoma State fan call anyone out? Before this year, a great year for them was to finish in the middle of the pack of their conference. Other than 1 year haven't your Cowboys finished somewhere between 2-9 and 7-6 the last 15 to 20 years?

mofome

Banned

Yes our Vols suck, but how can an Oklahoma State fan call anyone out? Before this year, a great year for them was to finish in the middle of the pack of their conference. Other than 1 year haven't your Cowboys finished somewhere between 2-9 and 7-6 the last 15 to 20 years?

wonder who his nfl team is

UGAVII

Banned

you don't care? if you didnt care you wouldnt have said anything. you were wrong, you were scared to put your money where your mouth was, and since then you've been obsessed. people don't like being called out for running their mouths, you were, you're now obsessed with being a tough guy.

scared of what? 4 picks a week in each. how many times must i say it? what do you not get? you're the least intimidating person to ever post anything.
your a fraud and you know it. your sheep call me a creep for pms? you are the one who was pm ing me! i know you suck and thats all i need to know. you want to go heads up? fine. name your price. we will let osu hold the money. if not. shut the fuck up bitch.:finger004

mofome

Banned

your a fraud and you know it. your sheep call me a creep for pms? you are the one who was pm ing me! i know you suck and thats all i need to know. you want to go heads up? fine. name your price. we will let osu hold the money. if not. shut the fuck up bitch.

what? fraud? in terms of what? you cant just say things for no reason.

i pmed you calling you out privately, you backed down like the little bitch i knew you were. simple enough, really.

texansfan

EOG Master

Mo, just send him a picture of yourself and a vial of semen so he'll be happy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

your a fraud and you know it. your sheep call me a creep for pms? you are the one who was pm ing me! i know you suck and thats all i need to know. you want to go heads up? fine. name your price. we will let osu hold the money. if not. shut the fuck up bitch.:finger004

No, you misread what I wrote. I was talking about your PMS. It's a little different. It's that period of the month where you start bleeding from your vagina. You were always scared to ask your mom about it because you were supposed to have a dick. I understand.

I'll take any challenges if Mo won't. What sport, how many plays, and how much would you like to wager. I don't do short term challenges though because there's a lot of luck involved in that. We can do all sports for any amount you'd like. Oh BOY would it be fun.

PS. Check out your local Walgreens. They have things called tampon's, stuff it in your vagina to stop the bleeding. You can even throw one in your asshole after your boyfriend gives you the business so that your shit doesn't just fall out.

UGAVII

Banned

what? fraud? in terms of what? you cant just say things for no reason.

i pmed you calling you out privately, you backed down like the little bitch i knew you were. simple enough, really.
privately lol. im calling you out in front of all your sheep you punk, put your money up or go away as your boyfriend texanfan would say:LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

privately lol. im calling you out in front of all your sheep you punk, put your money up or go away as your boyfriend texanfan would say:LMAO

We all get it, you're a fry cook at Burger King. Let's add stalker. It seems you're the dumbass as evidenced by your constant use of "lol" and emoticons.

'keep the continue'

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No, you misread what I wrote. I was talking about your PMS. It's a little different. It's that period of the month where you start bleeding from your vagina. You were always scared to ask your mom about it because you were supposed to have a dick. I understand.

I'll take any challenges if Mo won't. What sport, how many plays, and how much would you like to wager. I don't do short term challenges though because there's a lot of luck involved in that. We can do all sports for any amount you'd like. Oh BOY would it be fun.

PS. Check out your local Walgreens. They have things called tampon's, stuff it in your vagina to stop the bleeding. You can even throw one in your asshole after your boyfriend gives you the business so that your shit doesn't just fall out.

BUMP.

Tick, tock. Tick, tock.

mofome

Banned

privately lol. im calling you out in front of all your sheep you punk, put your money up or go away as your boyfriend texanfan would say

you're not actually doing anything. bol

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Being a Michigan football fan at 2-7 with a non-Bowl season for the first time in three decades is a big downer I must say.

incorrect on each count. not sure what your issue is, but do your thing.

No issue big man, just poking at ya. :finger004

Typical response. A fan always wants to resort to "the good ole days" when their team is in the shitter. (I should know) The Vols are a horrible team. Period.

wonder who his nfl team is

Pittsburgh Steelers (my cousin plays for them)