HD's 11/14 CBB

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
2 early 7 PM games (more to come later):

738 Princeton (+4)
Still like at 3.5. I liked to bet against teams early that lose veteran PG's. Cent Mich lost just that with Giordan Watson.

769 Appalachian St (PK)

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
Re: HD's 11/14 CBB

Add:

735/736 Columbia/Fordham Under 126

739 Stanford/Yale Over 136
Got this before the huge move. Dawkins inherits a bunch of guards and not a lot of big guys. His teams at Duke that have been like this attempt a ton of 3's.

746 Bradley (-5')
Too much weight on preseason since Bradley lost to Wisconsin-Platteville last week. So what?

768 Iowa State (-11')
I like what UC Davis is trying to do and I like their coach Stewart. However, this team ave up 48% from the floor LY. McDermott is putting his imprint on this team. All of his teams at UNI defended superbly. Cheap price.

772 Florida Intl (-6)
FIU is more talented than EKy. Galindo is out for this game, but I think FIU steps up in the absence. Rouco is a Gillespie disciple, which means he's high on my list as a coach.

781/782 UNC Greensboro/Charlotte Over 136
Kyle Hines is gone from Greensboro, so where are the points going to come from. This total is still too low for a Charlotte game. The 49ers will shoot the ball better this year.

Late games to come.

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

747/748 Long Beach St/BYU Under 138

759/760 Hofstra/Clemson Over 144
Oddsmakers tend to put totals too low when team loses a big scorer like Hofstra did with Agudio.

786 New Mexico (-26)
Probably making a mistake chasing this move, but UNM should name the score here.

790 Illinois (-20')
We saw Illinois lose at home to crappy teams last year. Now everyone is down on them and not expecting much. Weber is great with low expectations. Weber has lost out on a lot of talent, but has a good class this year and better classes the next 2 years. This team still has some players and they will sneak up on teams this year. Don't get me wrong, they are likely an NIT team or mid-pack in the Big 10, but they are better than people think.

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

750 Cal Poly SLO (+3')
UALR has 5 starters back from a 20-win team and even though their best player is out, they are only laying 3.5 to the worst team in Big West?

751 San Francisco (+4')
Hawaii is a completely new team and USF only has 2 starters back, but it's their best 2 players. Rex Walters is a rising star in coaching. USF may actually have the more talent here.

791/792 Sacramento State/Fresno State Over 132'
Fading the HUGE downward move here. This line has moved almost 10 points.

793/794 Northern Colorado/Oregon Under 148
UNC is smartly coached and Oregon is not. I think UNC can slow the game down.

GL

HD