Kent State -1 1/2, Discussion Thread

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Kent State is more experienced and Singletary and Fisher will be the two best players on the court. Kent state will miss Mike Scott, but they are returning enough players to be very good again this season. St. Louis is rebuilding and they are very young. They're far from a formidable opponent for Kent State.

Tommy Lidell is St. Louis' best player and he's not better than either of the Kent State guards.

I don't see Kent State not winning this game by 8+. Anyone else playing this game? Anyone else seeing anything differently?

Re: Kent State -1 1/2, Discussion Thread

i'm on kent also...majerus himself said that the fans should show up if they wanted to watch a good team and he was not referring to his own team:+textinb3

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

BET, Lakers a lock? Mouth?

I won't consider it a jinx if I lose, because I actually capped the game. Either way, after the game, you'll post a winning ticket for either team. Whatever works for you. Far from an easy bet, since there isn't such thing. St. Louis is a tough place to play and Kent State needs to limit turnovers.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

19-18 Kent State is winning, but I'm very happy with the score. Kent State is playing awful and they're winning. They should pull away in the second half of this game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kent State up 24-20 at half despite shooting 34% from the field and 1-9 from three.

I'm going to take a look at this second half line, but I really like Kent State. They were better than St. Louis but missed a lot of open looks in the first half.

Kent State wins this game by 9-10.

texansfan

EOG Master

STL was 1 for 6 from 3 pt and shot 36% so it's not like either team did all that well.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I didn't play the 2nd half. I have three units on the game and it's not worth a 5 unit play for me.

They should win this game by 9-10. IMO. Fish had a bad first half but he was able to get anywhere on the court. I'd say Kent pulls away early, but as I said I've been wrong before.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

STL was 1 for 6 from 3 pt and shot 36% so it's not like either team did all that well.

STL isn't a good shooting team, and they lack a true outside threat. Kent State is an above average shooting team and both their guards are above average outside shooters. Kent State's defense was causing havoc for St. Louis, while Kent missed a lot of open looks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Good luck to us guys. Don't show up at my door with pitch forks if we don't cover. This is a medium play for me, because St. Louis is a tough place to play, but after watching that first half I feel pretty good.

Should have tailed FSU and Oklahoma yesterday, but you would have lost a couple of years off your life.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So far Kent shitting the bed early in the second half. Can't hit a jump shot and they're over committing on defense, to the ball. Amazing. A lot of time left though. Going to turn the game off for a little.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Not on a channel. I pay for CBS online package so I can watch a lot of teams play. 119$ a year, and you get a ton of teams.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fisher just can't hit a shot tonight. We've dominated the offensive glass and forced a ton more TO's. We've taken 11 more shots and we're losing. It's amazing.

48-46 we're winning now.

Fisher is 4-14. WTF?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fisher is 4/16. You have to be kidding me. This may be the worst game in his college career. This is amazing. I don't mind that he keeps shooting but he's 4/16. WTF! It's not like he hasn't had good looks either.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fisher with two HUGE plays in a row. I guess he realized that he's supposed to be the best player on the court.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

54-53 we're down. Fish has shot the last 10000 possessions. God if he was just having a pretty bad game we'd be up by 8. This is unreal.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

These last three games have given me heart problems. This is really tough to stomach. Should have dominated all three games and all have been REALLY close down to the end.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

whats going on??? come on lets get some stops and hit some free throws with the lead to cover for everyone