1.5* FSU -1.5 (BFC) -110

2.5* Vandy -3 (BFC) -110

Good Luck

Junk

Re: Junkman's season long CFB thread

OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...The Junkster likes Vandy also...it's on Guy's

Good Luck Junkster...Hogan and Junkman on the same game BIG :houra:party:

Junk and Hogan on Vandy big? I think I'm in.

I'm a fairly new sports gambler, always capped but stayed away.

I've never wagered more than 5 units on a game....

Was on this before seeing these two fine americans fall in love with it...

DANGER Will Robinson DANGER...fighting the urge to make it my only play and load up.

lets cash this, does make me nervous everyone jumping on it big....
oh well, im on it still lets go vandy!!!!!!
GL everyone

:cheers

Guys I think and hope you know I am the last guy to ever tell you to unload on a game this is what I bet it for play it for what ever you are comfortable with if you do not like it please do not play it. Here is one note CFB and NFL anything rated 2*'s or above 19-6 on the year. Now Vandy is a 2.5* play my POW is always rated 2*. So play in your comfort zone and BOL.

11-22-08

YTD:………………………. 32-23-1 + 11 UNITS
POW:………………………..8-3
2.5*…………………………..1-1
3*……………………………. 0-1

1* N.ILL -3 (bet jam) -110(WON)

1* Iowa State + 10 (BFC) -110

1.5* FSU -1.5 (BFC) -110

2.5* Vandy -3 (BFC) -110

Good Luck

Junk

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Junk, I have never and will never bet any game I do not feel comfortable with myself. It just adds an extra comfort level to see you and Hulk on Vandy as well. It doesn't change the amount I put on it either, as I was already on this game before.

Now, sometimes you or somebody else will present a case for or against a team and make me either look into a game I had previously not considered or make me think twice about a game I was already on. The FSU game for instance, I didn't really like either team when the line came out, I see that you are on FSU, I took another look and I still don't like them so I am not playing them. I will be rooting for you though.

Either way I always think and bet for myself. I really appreciate your picks and insights into all these games! Keep the winners coming!!!!!

Junk, I have never and will never bet any game I do not feel comfortable with myself. It just adds an extra comfort level to see you and Hulk on Vandy as well. It doesn't change the amount I put on it either, as I was already on this game before.

Now, sometimes you or somebody else will present a case for or against a team and make me either look into a game I had previously not considered or make me think twice about a game I was already on. The FSU game for instance, I didn't really like either team when the line came out, I see that you are on FSU, I took another look and I still don't like them so I am not playing them. I will be rooting for you though.

Either way I always think and bet for myself. I really appreciate your picks and insights into all these games! Keep the winners coming!!!!!

You and I have had this talk before and I know you would not do that but there is always alot of knew people and would never want anyone to get in over there head because of me12io4j2w90

11-22-08

2.5*…………………………..1-1
3*……………………………. 0-1

1* Iowa State + 10 (BFC) -110

1.5* FSU -1.5 (BFC) -110 ****

2.5* Vandy -3 (BFC) -110

Good Luck

Junk

****All five player who missed last week will play

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

mjr344

EOG Enthusiast

On the Iowa St. train, however, I promised myself no more betting on the ACC this year. GL though! :+excited-

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Oh wise and great Mr. Junkman,

I humbly come before you to ask, do you have any picks or leans for this evenings games?

Oh wise and great Mr. Junkman,

I humbly come before you to ask, do you have any picks or leans for this evenings games?

::LMAO::::LMAO:: If I am wise and great we are all in trouble FSU is the only thing I have and I have a 2* in the CBB thread for tonight12io4j2w90

11-22-08
2.5*…………………………..1-1
3*……………………………. 0-1
1* Iowa State + 10 (BFC) -110(WON)
1.5* FSU -1.5 (BFC) -110(WON)
2.5* Vandy -3 (BFC) -110(LOST)
11-23-08
YTD:………………………. 35-24-1 + 11.75 UNITS
POW:………………………..8-4
2.5*…………………………..1-2
3*……………………………. 0-1

Good Luck

Junk

Great day Junkster...Vandy our only loser...Great example of money management and your just fine. :houra

11-27-08

YTD:………………………. 35-24-1 + 11.75 UNITS
POW:………………………..8-4
2.5*…………………………..1-2
3*……………………………. 0-1

1* Texas -35 (BFC) -110

Good Luck

Junk