Journeyman Sunday -ONE PLAY SUNDAY- (posted football YTD 111-68)

Journeyman

EOG Master
I am 7-0 posted so far this weekend so be careful.

One game to pound this week IMO.

NEW ENGLAND -1 :thumbsup

Re: Journeyman Sunday -ONE PLAY SUNDAY- (posted football YTD 111-68)

I heard Journeyman was offering an EOG discount to anyone signing up by December 1

Journeyman

EOG Master

I must be on the wrong side here...not one person with a positive comment.

very odd.

Journeyman

EOG Master

haha I know man...I'm just a little surprised there are no gam talk comments about this one.

I'm leaning towards Pittsburgh with a much better rushing game against a finesse team in bad weather on a slick field.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I'm leaning towards Pittsburgh with a much better rushing game against a finesse team in bad weather on a slick field.

Until Willie Parker proves he's back which he has not done so far, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Patriots seem to have it all working now...and are at home...isn't anyone considering this game being played in NE? I'm not impressed with the Steelers at all...aside from the Washington game, they have looked very avg.

I hope Doc is listening. Forget that rotary dial phone. You're gonna have a touch-tone!

Journeyman

EOG Master

I hope Doc is listening. Forget that rotary dial phone. You're gonna have a touch-tone!

You're such a pathetic old turd, maybe in the after life you won't be such a bitter fuck.

Yes, Jouneyman..I'm, hurtin'. I need some winners.

Call me when you get that Doc's job. I can hear it now.

"Hey Jeff, Journeyman from Doc's Sports! How are the games treating you? Have you got your lines for tonight?"

"Who?"

"Journeyman, you know from EOG. I won a contest and now I'm calling people to buy my picks. I'm 140 and 85 this season!"

"Oh yeah, Journeyman. Now I remember. How's that gambling debt coming? Retired it yet?"

Click.