Fuck you Hoffa... Later EOG

Re: Fuck you Hoffa... Later EOG

Why do people not like Hoffa? I have never had a problem with him and have no idea why people would have a problem with him.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

HAHA, so true. Sportsgirl's stuff would never get touched.

nothing personal against SG but that does not sit well with some. There a lot of guys here who are damn good cappers with sweet write ups who have been here for ages and their stuff gets moved in a heartbeat.

and just because they don't work at a paper. :+clueless

What is this, eye on journalism or eye on gambling?

say what you want about 5star but the sob beat 63 guys in a "gambling" contest. How a special play of his is less important doesn't add up.

roach23

Banned

nothing personal against SG but that does not sit well with some. There a lot of guys here who are damn good cappers with sweet write ups who have been here for ages and their stuff gets moved in a heartbeat.

say what you want about 5star but the sob beat 63 guys in a "gambling" contest. How a special play of his is less important doesn't add up.

i doubt it has anything to do with workin at a paper...and more about allegedly not having a penis

Journeyman

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmBij5GkF-s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmBij5GkF-s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1755540 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 11-30-08, 12:54 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #38 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1755540", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1755540 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: Fuck you Hoffa... Later EOG
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mall cop Hoffa strikes again
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He hasn't struck enough if you're still hanging around.

soli

EOG Dedicated

LOL..I do like how 5 Star left though...The Title of the thread set it off just right....now that's how you leave a muh fucka ... in a blaze of Glory...:LMAO

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

5 Star Bomb posted a lot and was here every day. He won't be missed.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I would personally like to hear our head mod's opinion on some very good points further above regarding some posters' picks allowed & some which are not.

Mo makes great decisions these days at eog & I'm sure he will do the same here...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'll lend my unbiased opinion. I've had my run ins with five and I'd like to agree with him here but I can't; 100% I should say. I agree that some plays getting moved and others not is weird, but I also understand why. They want traffic in the sports forums, and if he can't see that then I don't know what to tell him.

I'll say that plays in the main forum haven't been horrible. I'm 7-2, i think, on posted plays in the main forum but I start threads to gain discussion and lend my opinion. 5, I think if you would have said Bills -6 1/2 any thoughts, it would have been different. I learned, after talking to someone on this forum, that if I want to post my opinions on the main page that I should make it a discussion thread.

The other day I created a NCAA Hoops thread with a title that made it look like it was my plays, and it was changed to NCAA Hoops discussion thread but my plays weren't moved. I do appreciate that. I disagree that they don't move some but they do others because I haven't been here long and they've kept mine on the main page.

5, don't sweat it. It's really not a big deal. Just title your thread differently and I'm sure they'll leave it. I went 4-0 on those plays, and it made EOG look good but I'll have my fair share of bad days as well so I understand their caution. If they leave it in the main forum some newbies will think it's a lock. Nothing is a lock.

I'll have another thread tomorrow morning for NCAA hoops and if it gets moved, so be it. It's not a big deal. I don't know why some get moved and I don't work for the site so I can't comment. All i know is that they are just trying to protect people that tail blindly and I understand that. They're also trying to get more traffic to their sports pages and that's fine with me as well.

Good luck 5, if you do leave, but I think you should reconsider. It's no big deal bro. Just my opinion of course.

I do honestly feel that if you titled it differently it wouldn't have happened. If you want to get discussion then post "Buffalo -6 1/2 discussion thread" and I'm sure they'll leave it. I apologize to the mods for not doing that before.

Have a good night guys and lets make some money tomorrow. Big games on the board tomorrow. Good luck on the play as well 5. I'll tail and you better be as rewarding to me as I have been to you. :+textinb3 Just kidding. Let's do this.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Also I've never had a problem with Hoffa. He may have moved my past thread but he's just doing his job and I understand that. I don't think Hoffa likes 5 but I don't think that's why he moved it. Hoffa could have just changed the title of the thread but there wasn't an extensive break down of the game so it's tough for Hoffa to make it a discussion thread.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I'll lend my unbiased opinion. I've had my run ins with five and I'd like to agree with him here but I can't; 100% I should say. I agree that some plays getting moved and others not is weird, but I also understand why. They want traffic in the sports forums, and if he can't see that then I don't know what to tell him.

I'll say that plays in the main forum haven't been horrible. I'm 7-2, i think, on posted plays in the main forum but I start threads to gain discussion and lend my opinion. 5, I think if you would have said Bills -6 1/2 any thoughts, it would have been different. I learned, after talking to someone on this forum, that if I want to post my opinions on the main page that I should make it a discussion thread.

The other day I created a NCAA Hoops thread with a title that made it look like it was my plays, and it was changed to NCAA Hoops discussion thread but my plays weren't moved. I do appreciate that. I disagree that they don't move some but they do others because I haven't been here long and they've kept mine on the main page.

5, don't sweat it. It's really not a big deal. Just title your thread differently and I'm sure they'll leave it. I went 4-0 on those plays, and it made EOG look good but I'll have my fair share of bad days as well so I understand their caution. If they leave it in the main forum some newbies will think it's a lock. Nothing is a lock.

I'll have another thread tomorrow morning for NCAA hoops and if it gets moved, so be it. It's not a big deal. I don't know why some get moved and I don't work for the site so I can't comment. All i know is that they are just trying to protect people that tail blindly and I understand that. They're also trying to get more traffic to their sports pages and that's fine with me as well.

Good luck 5, if you do leave, but I think you should reconsider. It's no big deal bro. Just my opinion of course.

I do honestly feel that if you titled it differently it wouldn't have happened. If you want to get discussion then post "Buffalo -6 1/2 discussion thread" and I'm sure they'll leave it. I apologize to the mods for not doing that before.

Have a good night guys and lets make some money tomorrow. Big games on the board tomorrow. Good luck on the play as well 5. I'll tail and you better be as rewarding to me as I have been to you. :+textinb3 Just kidding. Let's do this.

yea you are probably right... I was just really heated at the time. I am pissed that I contribute a lot of time on the forum talking about sports and bullshitting and what not but I get denied when I post a play that I like a lot?? Meanwhile many other plays are allowed on the main forum and have been getting killed left and right. I just think it is bullshit. The sports forums are a fucking ghost town and you cant get any good discussions going on in there for the most part....

5 star bomb

EOG Master

nothing against SG at all either... I like her a lot and think she brings a lot of good insight to the table... but come on, I spend a decent amount of time here and I post a play i fucking love and it gets moved? Fuck that... it is fucking wrong. You can keep threads like "Who is the best monopoly player" on the main page but not gambling related threads?? The sports forums are a fucking ghost town here. Everyone knows that. I am trying to get some discussion and throw my thoughts out on a game and it gets moved?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

it really shouldnt be that difficult to understand.....Picks threads go in the Picks forums...if u feel the forum with 2 pages of threads for the day is a "ghosttown" then dont post your pick...if u have to have that much attention for it, then save it.....the sports forums are where picks go....and if we see picks we are supposed to move them...

I agree with the fact that ALL PICKS THREADS should be moved, however, i dont sign the checks....and when the boss says that a writer may post a link to their column in the main room, then THEY CAN.....if u dont like it, you should take it up with him....not call mods names, tell them to fuck off, cry and say you are leaving, etc....go to the MAIN SOURCE, and complain that you dont like the way he runs HIS SITE....

Everyone always wants to scream they are being treated unfairly when they arent allowed to do things they were asked NOT TO DO in the first place....

5 Star you know damn well we have asked for picks threads to be posted in the picks forum, then u go off on Hoffa, for moving the thread that shouldnt have been there in the 1st place...

and if its a 'winner" has nothing to do with it.....no one knows what pick will be a winner before it starts, so that point has no validity......

Post your picks where they belong, and then in the in game thread u can always state what side you took and you will have the proof to back it up, before the game started......if you are that worried about others knowing your pick......

no one is picking on you, anymore than anyone else.....we dont ask for much around here, but we have asked for picks to go in sports forums, and there are always just a few guys that try to get around it......

If we start allowing your picks in there, then everyone elses have to too, and we will just have another NFL forum, instead of our offshore, bullshitting , talking place....

ballwonder

EOG Master

Damn this is crazy. In other news there was a fire and terrorists in an india hotel this week.

Blondie

EOG Master

Damn this is crazy. In other news there was a fire and terrorists in an india hotel this week.

Perspective is everything and sometimes people lose the perspective of what is truly tragic in the world...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Damn this is crazy. In other news there was a fire and terrorists in an India hotel this week.

it's a discussion. Are you insinuating because i took part in this thread I have no compassion or empathy for those people in India? Or that i lost sight of the pain and sufferin. Come on BW, give me some credit.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Drama Drama Drama, the forum world is just endless stupid drama, you moved my thread, cry cry cry, get over it, and move on.

I agree12io4j2w90

Good luck 5 star bomb - I think your ego could use a new home and some rest.

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmBij5GkF-s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
I got into a barfight with bono circa 1987
he's a little dweeb

This is a dark day in forumville.
When you say dark, you must really mean great, wonderful and finally.
come on people...over 600 viewing and this is all you got?this is 5 star...a legend in his own mind,,,,show the love....
The only place he'll ever be a legend.
EOG will not survive.. No way
Not only survive, but prosper.
yep. I agree 100%...
Second that.
5 Star Bomb posted a lot and was here every day. He won't be missed.
He will NOT be missed.
Drama Drama Drama, the forum world is just endless stupid drama, you moved my thread, cry cry cry, get over it, and move on.
Probably what we all wanted to say and MikeOswald knocks one out of the park with this post. Stop your fuckin cryin and step up and be a man. Nice work Mike. Happy holidays to you and your family.

ballwonder

EOG Master

it's a discussion. Are you insinuating because i took part in this thread I have no compassion or empathy for those people in India? Or that i lost sight of the pain and sufferin. Come on BW, give me some credit.

No AA not at all, was not directed to you one bit. We all have our meltdowns and take our ball and go home at one point. I was only breaking 5 stars balls not yours.

Apple

Banned

I try to be sincere and post a play I truly do love and it gets moved within 2 minutes... Meanwhile many others post plays on the board and get fucking killed. I post enough on the board where I would think I would get the benefit of the doubt to share my thoughts.... The NFL forum and most of the other sports forums on here are ghost towns... Dont really get enough advice in there. While they are getting better they still arnt great. I wanted to have discussion on this game on the main board and I guess that cant happen. Im out later...

Its a shame that a lot of people here live in the main forum.. The sports forums are the bread and butter of this site..

I said this many times in the past that sports picks go in the sports forums, political threads in the poly forum, etc. On this glorious day I will toast with a song.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eNdEu9s5qUU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

1) 5-star stiffy starts most of the "who's the best monopoly player" threads....yet bitches about them ? Weird.

2) 5-star- I don't hate you, but....you aren't special just because you hang around here all day & post alot. That just takes time, not skill or any special talent.

3) You aren't leaving. You need Eog way more than Eog needs you.

4)Your GOY lost.....again. I'd thank Hoffa for moving it & suggest that he delete any future GOY's before anyone sees them.

5) None of this is personal, just chiming in. Best wishes....

Blondie

EOG Master

1) 5-star stiffy starts most of the "who's the best monopoly player" threads....yet bitches about them ? Weird.

2) 5-star- I don't hate you, but....you aren't special just because you hang around here all day & post alot. That just takes time, not skill or any special talent.

3) You aren't leaving. You need Eog way more than Eog needs you.

4)Your GOY lost.....again. I'd thank Hoffa for moving it & suggest that he delete any future GOY's before anyone sees them.

5) None of this is personal, just chiming in. Best wishes....

:med3d-bravo:Very well written Bugman

No way this fucking idiot leaves this site.

This forum and the opinions of its members mean everything to this toss pot.