How much are you being paid to post,Road Dawg?

HotShotHarvey

EOG Veteran
Noone is as dedicated to their "JOB" as RD is at posting here. How much are they paying you do do this? Hopefully not more than minimum wage!:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

Re: How much are you being paid to post,Road Dawg?

Noone is as dedicated to their "JOB" as RD is at posting here. How much are they paying you do do this? I will double it if you let me blow you! What do you say? Buddies?:cheers:cheers

Wow, now it all makes sense.. I think he's a married man HHH. You could fuck yourself though. Just a suggestion.

mr merlin

EOG Master

You can rest assured Harvey that your posts are read more than his.

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

Would be nice if he spent that much time handicapping games,he possibly could become one of the best cappers in the forum.Sure would be a lot more beneficial.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to get at, Harvey, but, as I have stated before, Ken, AKA The Shrink, has never paid me anything to post here at EOG.com. I do so of my own free will. I do appreciate all the attention being paid to me. It's unnecessary, but appreciated.

How are you, BGS? Haven't heard from you in a while?

bbonline

EOG Member

Noone is as dedicated to their "JOB" as RD is at posting here. How much are they paying you do do this? Hopefully not more than minimum wage!:finger004:finger004:finger004
:finger004

You have no idea dawg.
But that's life,i just go with the flow.

texansfan

EOG Master

How much does HSH get paid to blow Meyer on a daily basis? I'm betting he does it for free.