Micelli Monday Action....

Re: Micelli Monday Action....

Great work Mic....you basketball plays have been bailing out all my football losers!! :LMAOThanks!!

BuckyBadger

EOG Member

Pretty much a lurker here--but I do enjoy your picks. Anyway, FWIW, here's my analysis on the Wis/VT game: My concern with betting Wis is that they were in the Paradise jam tourney in St Thomas last week (I was there, and thought the Badgers played/shot poorly in an OT win against Iona, played their best game of the season in a win against San Diego, and then were out-sized, out-quicked,and out-talented against U-Conn), played Sat vs an over-matched UW-M team and had to make the quick turn around to head to V-Tech. For a young team the travel, and games might exact a toll. Because of their involvement in the Paradise tourney, Ryan asked that the Badgers get a home game for the ACC/Big Ten challenge and not have to play on Monday. So of course, they're on the road and playing today, and I can tell you that Bo is pissed. I don't know if that is motivation for Wis or not, but there are too many variables here for me to confidently bet the game either way. And even though there seems to be some line value with Wis. Pass.
<!-- / message -->

Sorry to say man, but I honestly don't care about anyones opinion on ANY game cause my bets are in.
Feel free to start your own thread and have discussions about any game you please. 12io4j2w90 Just do it elsewhere cause i dont need any bad karma in here

No inside information received, just rumors floating around on how Drexel looked sloppy and outta sync during practice this past week.
8 days off...ouch. i like CSU to end their road trip on a positive note

CSU North+3 (3)

Thanks DJ, mariah, MOFO, sharp side and Bulldog...BOL with ur action!

MJR..Philly What!!:cheers GL215

mofome

Banned

nice start for wisc! great last few days, you've made my book think im sharper than i actually am.

thanks mofo, glad i cashed a few for ya

Looks like my info is spot on with Drexel shooting 23% in the 1st' and 7/13 from the line.....only problem is CSU isnt capitalizing w/ 28%
Look for CSU to get to the FT line a bit more in the 2nd', if they do that CSU wins outright....If they dont, chalk this up as a loss

mjr344

EOG Enthusiast

Nice hit on Wisconsin, cant believe VT almost pulled that out. :houra

nice dub by Wisc, CSU never got to the FT line...cant win if ya cant get some free ones

1-1 +.20 so far, gonna look at the late games

this numbers been coming down, but i have to post it so yall know what im on

SF O/61' 1st' (2')
SF O/132' (2)

Apple

Banned

Sorry to say man, but I honestly don't care about anyones opinion on ANY game cause my bets are in.
Feel free to start your own thread and have discussions about any game you please. 12io4j2w90 Just do it elsewhere cause i dont need any bad karma in here

Wow, had no idea you were this kind of person..

WOW

here we go with the *** ass drama, go figure Gyno to the rescue....

i simply stated that others opinions on games is meaningless to me. In no way is it going to sway my thinking on a game, because every game i post is capped to the best of my ability...
I do not apologize for feeling that way. I do not give write-ups and all that shit cause id rather line watch and constantly cap games rather than taking 20 minutes to explain myself on why my play might cover. I do not talk people into my bets, i dont have to. And when my followers come in here and have to read the same bullshit when our bets are already placed, is worthless.

There is nothing wrong with Buckys opinion, i simply asked him to post it elsewhere. It wasnt a personal attack on him which is exactly why i said "anyones opinoin" in the previous post.
Go play Moderator elsewhere....

Apple

Banned

here we go with the *** ass drama, go figure Gyno to the rescue....

i simply stated that others opinions on games is meaningless to me. In no way is it going to sway my thinking on a game, because every game i post is capped to the best of my ability...
I do not apologize for feeling that way. I do not give write-ups and all that shit cause id rather line watch and constantly cap games rather than taking 20 minutes to explain myself on why my play might cover. I do not talk people into my bets, i dont have to. And when my followers come in here and have to read the same bullshit when our bets are already placed, is worthless.

There is nothing wrong with Buckys opinion, i simply asked him to post it elsewhere. It wasnt a personal attack on him which is exactly why i said "anyones opinoin" in the previous post.
Go play Moderator elsewhere....

Thats all I need to hear.. Anyway no drama from me, just think you acted like a dick with Bucky.

There is no more that needs to be said.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Micelli glad to see you are still with us, You bring reality to my momentum handicapping! Still a sucker for home chalk . LOL