~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

Re: ~~~ Florida vs Alabama In-Game Thread ~~~~

I've stepped foot on a lot of campuses, Alabama is the most racist one I have ever been on. Never heard anything close to what I heard on that campus. Can't tell you how many times I heard the football players called Our ******s

Sure you have.

whats your point?....nobody is required to mourn a dead person nor celebrate the life of someone...do you mourn herbert hoovers death or celebrate his life every year? i didnt think so

just another dead black guy

They don't have to celebrate it, but to celebrate Robert E. Lee Day on the EXACT same day is bullshit racism and you know it.

mofome

Banned

thats probably why most of their team is black huh? stop being a dumbfuck and playing the race card on everything

shut the fuck up. i will do what the fuck i want. it was a joke you fucking pussy.

ah the conflict between the white man and the black man.....the black man still has a chip on his shoulder over 150 years past the war

so now universities and cities are racist...hmm mm...LOL!

certain people are racist...UNIVERSITIES AND CITIES ARE NOT...they do not have minds!:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

damnit fla. stall again. come on make a fucking play

mofome

Banned

anyone who thinks tebow is a heisman this year is out of their fucking mind. thats an EASY first down to the 5, or a TD, and he misses it badly. nice fucking luck bama

mofome

Banned

tebow will lose this game for florida. easiest pass in the world = 7, but mr heisman cant make it the play. no pressure all day and he fucking cant make a simple play

What reason do I have to believe you?

Think what you want. I'm from a backwards hick town in Florida and thought I was used to racism but what I saw during my time in Alabama was disgusting.

You don't think honoring Robert E. Lee Day instead of MLK Day is racist? You don't think that fans calling the black football players "Our ******s" is racist?

Funny thing is people will still think Florida is better than Bama after this game.

mofome

Banned

easy 12 yard pass over the middle to a wide open man? na, too easy. 12 year olds make that throw, not tebow.

bama is clearly the better team here....florida's D is getting worn down...game could come down to the wire but Bama is much more consistent atleast

anyone who thinks tebow is a heisman this year is out of their fucking mind. thats an EASY first down to the 5, or a TD, and he misses it badly. nice fucking luck bama

Tebow isnt winning, no chance. It's Bradford or McCoy

mofome

Banned

my god, bama runs THREE FUCKING PLAYS. This little shit is open every fucking play

mofome

Banned

tebow cant be drafted, ive seen him in the first round of many mock drafts

Think what you want. I'm from a backwards hick town in Florida and thought I was used to racism but what I saw during my time in Alabama was disgusting.

You don't think honoring Robert E. Lee Day instead of MLK Day is racist? You don't think that fans calling the black football players "Our ******s" is racist?

I've lived in Alabama most of my life and MLK day is celebrated. Robert E. Lee is "celebrated" in some parts of the state by certain individuals.

I've never heard a real fan and supporter of Alabama ever refer to the players in that manner. If you have, so be it. No reason to convict the entire state and the University for the stupidity of certain individuals.

if bama wins this game you might as well hand them the crystal ball....oklahoma will not be beating this defense and bama's O line will run roughshod over the OK D