ADAM MEYER

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: ADAM MEYER

1) Starts today if you decide to play...

2) 50 plays - No less and no more.

3) NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis

4) Only straight plays - No parlays, teasers, etc...

5) No moneyline favorites OVER -150.

6) You can only use WA numbers and must post the book and juice given at the time of your post.

7) Each play graded either to win 1 unit or risk 1 unit.

8) No minimum or maximum amount of plays per day.

9) If 5 star wins he gets $500... If Meyer wins he gets free publicity for his business and will prove just how good he is to everyone...

Ammendments:

A) No Halves or Quarters

B) Maximum underdog capped at +220

Meyer if you are so good at capping than surely you can beat me right?? I challenge you to a 50 play contest. If I win you send me $500. If you win than I apologize and I will tell everyone how good you are. This is free advertising for you in this contest... Lets see if you got any balls to go against me...

wow

ballwonder

EOG Master

How about a straight up challenge. Adam takes one game tonight I will take one game tonight. If I win adam sends me 5,000 for the hell of it and if I win I will say Adam wins.........Since we are throwing out no risk wagers how does that sound......

5 star bomb

EOG Master

How about a straight up challenge. Adam takes one game tonight I will take one game tonight. If I win adam sends me 5,000 for the hell of it and if I win I will say Adam wins.........Since we are throwing out no risk wagers how does that sound......

If he is so good and is a professional like he claims than certainly he should beat me... He will get free publicity which is all he wants anyway and will have a 50 play proven track record of how good he really is... The $500 is nothing to a guy like him for this kind of challenge. He gains wayyy more than he might lose if he can beat me and show just how good he is. What dont you understand about that? So far havent heard from Meyer so obviously hes scared

Tuckman

Uh Poster

hahhahaha 12io4j2w90

Wilson

EOG Dedicated

1) Starts today if you decide to play...

2) 50 plays - No less and no more.

3) NFL, CFB, NBA, CBB, NHL, Soccer, Tennis

4) Only straight plays - No parlays, teasers, etc...

5) No moneyline favorites OVER -150.

6) You can only use WA numbers and must post the book and juice given at the time of your post.

7) Each play graded either to win 1 unit or risk 1 unit.

8) No minimum or maximum amount of plays per day.

9) If 5 star wins he gets to give Mr Adam Meyer a blowjob... If Meyer wins he gets free publicity for his business and will prove just how good he is to everyone...

Ammendments:

A) No Halves or Quarters

B) Maximum underdog capped at +220

Wow Mr 5Star, you have your work cut out for you there.

texansfan

EOG Master

How would he gain credibility by beating you 5? You have no credibility to begin with. Seriously, who in the fuck would follow one of your picks?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

If he thinks he is so good than I want a piece of this clown... bc I know he sucks. But he is scared of me!!

WVU

EOG Master

5 star = 2008 EOG 64 man heads up champion.

This surely makes you -140 chalk
:thumbsup

ballwonder

EOG Master

5 star = 2008 EOG 64 man heads up champion.

This surely makes you -140 chalk
:thumbsup

I bet if eog did this again he would be in the top 5 if he had the time to do it. I also bet alot of people would bet against this.

tmhhbk23

Banned

Looking like another big winner with Purdue -12 for Adam Meyer. The guy is good. Period. Tell me someone who is better

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Meyer if you are so good at capping than surely you can beat me right?? I challenge you to a 50 play contest. If I win you send me $500. If you win than I apologize and I will tell everyone how good you are. This is free advertising for you in this contest... Lets see if you got any balls to go against me...

Whoa whoa... calm down there tiger.

I think you and handicapping contests need to take a little break. You just finished a contest with someone who lost $$$ also.

After that performance I can't believe you have the balls to actually challenge someone else.

How embarrassing. :doh1

Take a nap.