MadCapper, does it piss you off that 5 star already dishonored the terms of your contest?

9) Loser puts "(Winners Name) is a better handicapper than me" as their tagline for 6 months.

Or did you all mean six hours, not six months?

Oopsy.

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: MadCapper, does it piss you off that 5 star already dishonored the terms of your contest?

There is a pim feature here. You could of asked him that way. It will be back up. Does it say it has to be 6 months consecutively? NO..... Get workin on your bball game son, yur gonna have your hands full

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: MadCapper, does it piss you off that 5 star already dishonored the terms of your contest?

There is a pim feature here. You could of asked him that way. It will be back up. Does it say it has to be 6 months consecutively? NO..... Get workin on your bball game son, yur gonna have your hands full

Is this game gonna be played?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I doubt it... Skins will back out most likely

Is this game gonna be played?

That's the plan, in the spring...although 5 star already balked on sending a picture in so Matchbook odds could be eventually be put up. He's also turned down meeting roach23 despite his numerous requests.

Not good. But I'm holding out hope anyway.

Laughable that 5 star keeps saying I'll back out when it was my idea in the first place. lol.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i said pics will be sent when we get closer to the game. why send them in now if im 20 lbs lighter when we play? I wont be backing down trust me

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

6 months.

im shocked its not there now!

MEYER honored his end of our bet!

I expect 5star to do the same.

Am i expecting too much?

texansfan

EOG Master

6 months.

im shocked its not there now!

MEYER honored his end of our bet!

I expect 5star to do the same.

Am i expecting too much?

Of course, 5 doesn't honor the terms of a bet when he loses.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I wont be backing down trust me

I'll go ahead & predict an "injury" will prevent 5star from following through on this. Has he followed through on anything ? 2938u4ji23

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

5star?

No integrity at all?

Apple

Banned

Oh wow..

Blondie

EOG Master

I'll go ahead & predict an "injury" will prevent 5star from following through on this. Has he followed through on anything ? 2938u4ji23

Anyone got an answer for this one? :pop:

texansfan

EOG Master

9) Loser puts "(Winners Name) is a better handicapper than me" as their tagline for 6 months.

Seems pretty clear to me.

Bad move. Make sure the BB game money is put up prior to playing. . .

mofome

Banned

why did 5 star back out? thats horse shit.

what was the bet with meyer?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

it will be back up... just want meyer to know im better capper than him

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

what was the bet with meyer?

he said the rules never said 6 consecutive months.

LMAO

Meyer said Washington would cover. I said Baltimore. Simple enough.

PO69

EOG Master

5star is a little bitcch.

MOFOME, you need to change his tagline. Now he needs to leave it there for 1 year

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what was the bet with meyer?[/quote]

who can produce more "strongest game of the year bets" :+clueless

5 star bomb

EOG Master

5 star bomb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

just tried to change it back and EOG blocked me... hahaha

alkoholiks

EOG Veteran

Good. I feel bad for your parents. Must be embarrassing having a child so stupid.

mofome

Banned

must be true, i dont know why it would be. what do you guys want it to say?

rjt721

EOG Master

I changed mine.

mofome

Banned

wouldnt work hines, i would have to change his status in the back to change his tag. 5 must have been a bad poster.

:+whipping

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

must be true, i dont know why it would be. what do you guys want it to say?

His tagline should read:

MadCapper is a better handicapper than me.

mofome

Banned

A moderator changed his status so that he can not change his tag line and those things. The default for people under that setting is "EGO Dedicated" and it cant be changed without giving him rights to everything else, which someone took away. I am unaware of what happened and Im not going to overrule a co-worker to change it myself. I did my best, but I got shut down.

2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

A moderator changed his status so that he can not change his tag line and those things. The default for people under that setting is "EGO Dedicated" and it cant be changed without giving him rights to everything else, which someone took away. I am unaware of what happened and Im not going to overrule a co-worker to change it myself. I did my best, but I got shut down.

2348ji23e

not surprised.

thanx anyway.

Another stiffing by the 1starstiff. Not shocking. Not even surprising. He won a tournament once a long long time ago and lives on that accomplishment and couldn't post a winner if he had to. His "NBA season long thread" is laughable at best.

LoL, what u mean? U will do 6 hours a week for 20 years and that's that?

2348ji23e

As it should be 91023i2ndw;l