Official TCU @ Indiana Picks and Discussion Thread

mofome

Banned
<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AD1"><td align="center">Wed 12/10</td><td align="center">723</td><td align="center">TCU</td><td align="center">+1.5 -109</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td rowspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD1"> <td align="center">04:00 PM</td><td align="center">724</td><td align="center">Indiana U</td><td align="center">-1.5 -101</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned
Re: Official TCU @ Indiana Picks and Discussion Thread

really? i will follow someone who knows the big ten.

in

Why is Indiana only -1 now... seems weird.

because they are fucking terrible.. rec room players on that team..

anyone that knows, how is tcu not a big favorite in this game?? are they that bad? has anyone seen them or know anything about them??

im almost inclined to take a decent high school team over IU

approveme

EOG Addicted

TCU is bad. That is why I don't see how IU is not -3 or so

TCU is bad. That is why I don't see how IU is not -3 or so

IU will not win one game in the Big Ten.... Crean is cleaning up a disaster that Sampson left behind.. all player gone.. there is no way TCU is as bad as IU

approveme

EOG Addicted

IU will not win one game in the Big Ten.... Crean is cleaning up a disaster that Sampson left behind.. all player gone.. there is no way TCU is as bad as IU

From what I have seen IU has more talent. gl with TCU though

I was going to play IU, but just sticking with my play on tulsa and calling it a night

From what I have seen IU has more talent. gl with TCU though

I was going to play IU, but just sticking with my play on tulsa and calling it a night

ty... if iu has more talent, then TCU should just stop their basketball program... thanks again, but i dont think in this one i need luck, i just need my players to avoid cardiac episodes and stay on the floor.

Yes.. only 4 minutes for my first bucket .. :+excited-

luckily, playing IU..

2-2

i would consider passing a stone rather than watch the game though.. thats how horrible IU is..

Is there anyway TCU is this bad?

I feel like crap anyway.... maybe it'll help put me to sleep tonight as the meds and whiskey aren't doing the job 12io4j2w90

i wagered on this game...why

I was thinking the same thing... I never thought this team could be near as bad as IU.. Can I just have my money back so I can watch the Discovery Channel or read a book or something??

snoogans

EOG Enthusiast

Poor is understatement for this game. Still need a win so TCU better show up.
Step up Frogs

snoogans

EOG Enthusiast

Wow IU is so bad and they are up by 16 amazing

approveme

EOG Addicted

I was thinking the same thing... I never thought this team could be near as bad as IU.. Can I just have my money back so I can watch the Discovery Channel or read a book or something??

Discovery channel lol

Its funny how a real ugly game can seem interesting when your winning. Im just glad my two losers were not televised.2938u4ji23

Genuine Risk

EOG Enthusiast

It will be very interesting to see the line of the UK/IU game this Sat. That game may very well set a record for most turn overs ever in a CBB game!