Re: So Greendoberman Where You Banned Across The Street

my guess is he is self banned out of principle

5 star bomb

EOG Master

One of the better posters from RX... good to have him here

Re: So Greendoberman Were You Banned Across The Street

To tell you the truth I haven't tried to log back there to see if I have access over there.
Is that site working today or is it down again and they are still waiting for the elusive third server to arrive via burro through the mountains?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

GD hold out

I hear the RX is giving away free laptops to there valuable poster

texansfan

EOG Master

I was reading your thread about the coaches poll over there. People sure get bent out of shape about things don't they.

cheapseats

EOG Master

GONE, that is what you will find if you lookup his handle in the poster member section. Smells like the Looney running the place is a bit on the fence regarding this one.

mofome

Banned

I was reading your thread about the coaches poll over there. People sure get bent out of shape about things don't they.

yes, yes they do. I was just trying to get some info on donating to VDs charity and Boom! You may have noticed, i was unrattled. I am a professional.

mofome

Banned

we lucked out. greendoberman is one of the best posters there is.

GD has a long history with the Rx, I'm very surprised there is some sort of issue

Wait until GD starts his American Idol thread here, instead of RX !

That is always a huge thread. Big loss to RX.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Wait until GD starts his American Idol thread here, instead of RX !

That is always a huge thread. Big loss to RX.

I am looking forward to this actually. Good shit and I have no idea how he evaluates the people participating.

I'm putting the over/under on this year's American Idol thread at 75,000 views.

Last two years, I think it was 50k+.

Was actually thinking about starting it today and putting up odds but think I will wait until the first of the year.

Interestingly, lots of people from outside of the gambling circles as well as some of those crazy idol websites tend to read the recaps and have given some feedback in the past.

I know there are a few others that follow the show and am going to put up a thread soon about how I should best go about it this year.

Last edited:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Good stuff green, thanks and will be looking foward to it.

Mike (GD): WTF happened with you and RX ?

You were like a main guy there, even got them a BASH at the fabulous IP.

Are you a paid poster here ?

Supporting Terry ?

Don't answer if you don't want to.

I post at both places. Each offers things the other does not.

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1787931" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Doug</TD><TD class=alt1>Re: So Greendoberman Were You Banned Across The Street
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Mike (GD): WTF happened with you and RX ?

Supporting Terry ?

I post at both places. Each offers things the other does not. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doug,
No I am not paid, nor was I there. Highly doubt I would ever accept any kind of paid gig even if it was ever offered.

Me and TT are two separate issues. We concur on a few issues as to business direction.

It's no coincidence that the Bash at the IP was the most over-the-top by far best bash ever, despite it's shithole location. Myself and a girl named Tracy who worked for the Rx at the time worked hard to make it a success. It's also no coincidence that the bashes since haven't come close to it.

Apple

Banned

I'm putting the over/under on this year's American Idol thread at 75,000 views.

Last two years, I think it was 50k+.

Was actually thinking about starting it today and putting up odds but think I will wait until the first of the year.

Interestingly, lots of people from outside of the gambling circles as well as some of those crazy idol websites tend to read the recaps and have given some feedback in the past.

I know there are a few others that follow the show and am going to put up a thread soon about how I should best go about it this year.

:party

GD's AI thread is gold.. :cheers

<table class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 1787931" valign="top"><td class="alt2" width="125" align="middle">Doug</td><td class="alt1">Re: So Greendoberman Were You Banned Across The Street
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94); background-color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">Mike (GD): WTF happened with you and RX ?

Supporting Terry ?

I post at both places. Each offers things the other does not. </td></tr></tbody></table>

Doug,
No I am not paid, nor was I there. Highly doubt I would ever accept any kind of paid gig even if it was ever offered.

Me and TT are two separate issues. We concur on a few issues as to business direction.

It's no coincidence that the Bash at the IP was the most over-the-top by far best bash ever, despite it's shithole location. Myself and a girl named Tracy who worked for the Rx at the time worked hard to make it a success. It's also no coincidence that the bashes since haven't come close to it.

That Bash was good, Only one since then right ?( at GN). I didn't go to that one, went a week later with SBR ( at GN). SBR threw a good one ( paid airfare). I don't think it is fair to compare stuff from years gone by, to now.

EOG has thrown some nice ones, I hear... Atlantis.

Roberto C. threw a great one a few years ago in Miami, I went to that one.

I think the days of 100k+ parties are long gone, much like Neteller, bonuses,Pinnacle,scalping, free Plasma TV contests,etc.

Times are different now.

Is Tracy = Xpanda ? I thought her name was different ?

Pizza Hut

EOG Member

People actually get thrown out of forums. I thought these things were free to be able to speak. Would be sick if it happened to me.

Dante

EOG Veteran

Dobey... are you banned from the RX???

PO69

EOG Master

GreenDoberman, do you read the other blogs and forums with the picks out on American Idol??

A few of them were really great last year. They HAD to already have the EXACT list of the final singers going to Hollywood because they had the EXACT singers in their review

Doug,
No Tracy was not xpanda. Tracy was in marketing and likely no one knew her unless they worked behind the scenes or organized an event. Nice girl, I'm sure she's moved on to bigger and better things.

You left out the bash (er, two bashes) at Planet Hollywood.

Enough talk about what's in the past.

Dante,
Not as far as I know. See above.

PO,
I certainly utliize all resources available to me. Lots of good info out there. They already have the finalists selected in November. Looks like they are switching up the format this year and going back to 36 finalists from 24. I do not have all 36 yet, but have most of them.

PO69

EOG Master

I actually loved watching last season. It is really the first season ever that I wanted to watch each week