Thoughts on this ML Parlay

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran
Indy -1600
Philly -1000
Jets -350

Payout: -200

I dont really see a way that Indy or Philly lose, and with Buff having to start losman, and the importance of the game for the jets, I see them stepping up and pulling out the win.

Thoughts?

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran
Re: Thoughts on this ML Parlay

Indy and Philly by themselves is just too much juice, although it looks like free money.

Still trying to sort out which game I like to be that third piece.

Right now the Jets are on the top of my list. I also think they NE is solid, but with the issues surrounding the qb, you never know what you will get. I think AZ is solid with Minny going with their backup, but AD can beat anyone by himself any given day. Carolina scares me against the up and down Bronco team.

The more I look at the options I keep coming back to the JETS

I like it. Stick with the Jets in there.

Tough week to find a third in this.

NE would be my second pick.

Arizona with essentially nothing to play for and the potential of Peterson going off scares me. Plus, its not like Ferrotte was lighting things up for MINN.

CLOSER, I like this parlay. I also like Carolina to beat Denver at home. Fox has the Panthers clicking on all cylinders and they are playing for a shot at home-field throughout the playoffs. Denver = smoke and mirrors.

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

good points guys...

right now the JETS are holding that 3rd spot for me...with NE coming in 2nd

USCMD

EOG Member

I think the NE qb smokescreen is a ruse. I'm sure Cassel loved his dad, but fb is a business, and this year, which now boils down to 3 regular season games, will go a long ways to determining, where he goes and how much he'll get for going there. Plus his family lives in Ca., where the game is. I'd be dumbfounded if he isn't starting and wanting to win one for dad. NE pretty much has to go 3-0 to have a chance to keep playing. Ditto for the jets.

ml for jets, pats almost identical. I'd stick to your original group.

bol

cheapseats

EOG Master

Why not throw in Balto, OSU is giving away money on the game at -2.5. You can get them about -155, adds alot of value to the big favs....m2c

jincka

EOG Veteran

Titans and Redskins are both decent additions to that parlay ..... GL with whatever route you choose