My NFL "Money Back Guarantee" game goes Sunday

Re: My NFL "Money Back Guarantee" game goes Sunday

Good luck to all who participated, especially OSU! LOL

osu, hope you get this one pal.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

I have to admit, I was shocked at OSU's pick when he released his selection. Just very hard to go against ANY team that is playing as well defensively as the Steelers are right now. I'll go against a potent offense to have a bad day, but I rarely bet against what I consider to be a top-notch defense that is on a roll.

I really liked Pittsburgh going into the weekend. But that being said, my NFL handicapping abilities are about as skillful as the Detroit Lions. So, I backed off, and put a whopping $40 on Baltimore just for the entertainment value of this thread.

Gotta admit.....I am VERY MUCH rooting for Baltimore strictly for OSU's sake. (well, that and I'm a Browns fan who hates the Steelers). Don't know OSU from the man on the moon, but gotta LOVE what he did here. I can only imagine his thoughts as he watches the game unfold.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Not party to this, but I did take the Ravens and I hope OSU wins this. And all of us...

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Fuck the $36. Do you know how much of a hastle it's gonna be getting everyone they're $36? Sorry OSU, tough loss!

At least i'm one less address for you to get.

Who really wants to take him up on the offer?

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Tough loss OSU. I was pulling for you. Hopefully some of these guys will let you slide.

Fuck the $36. Do you know how much of a hastle it's gonna be getting everyone they're $36? Sorry OSU, tough loss!

At least i'm one less address for you to get.

Who really wants to take him up on the offer?

I'm taking him up on it. Go fuck yourself! Only reason I bet the game was his guarantee, not backing off now!