How much is gas around you now?

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: How much is gas around you now?

I just ripped a nasty wet fart. One of those ones where you think you might have shit your pants. BRB gonna go check and make sure I didnt poop in my boxers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where is here, Jman?

MARYYYYYLAND :houra

Actually that is the price (1.89) for 93 octane, I didn't check today though.

I will LMAO if I ever see under a buck again...not long ago the pirce and amt use to tick off at about the same pace...

It was brutal this summer seeing one moving like a slot machine and the fuel amount movin much slower ... 4.5/1 ratio, painful!

Hopefully food prices will start following.2348ji23e

munson15

I want winners...

Didn't know you were still down there, I know you grew up there based on our Colts and Orioles conversations.:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

Didn't know you were still down there, I know you grew up there based on our Colts and Orioles conversations.:cheers

30 miles north of Balto.

Are you in Scranton? Just noticed that...

Not exactly sure where Scranton is, but I go to York, Hanover, Shrewsbury, Hershey and may do some work as far as Harrisburg in 2009...are you near there?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Just checked....Scranton, pretty far, but not far from York, Munson you ever get up that way?

Journeyman

EOG Master

wonder if those short order chefs are still filling up on cheese steak droppins?

Apple

Banned

I wonder how come California isn't the most expensive anymore? Usually California is the highest..