MOFO

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Get your uncle on the phone and bring Favre to Minny. I would love to see the Vikings get him and fuck over the Packers!

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned
Re: MOFO

Get your uncle on the phone and bring Favre to Minny. I would love to see the Vikings get him and fuck over the Packers!

12io4j2w90

haha i havent talked with him about it at all. i know he is really excited about how jackson looks and he actually got upset with me when i told him that i thought jackson was crap.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I think Chicago would be a more likely scenario, but hope Minn is where he ends up, I feel the Vikes are closer than Chicago, with that Vikings running game Brett would be asked to do much less on his own in Minnesota.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I think Chicago would be a more likely scenario, but hope Minn is where he ends up, I feel the Vikes are closer than Chicago, with that Vikings running game Brett would be asked to do much less on his own in Minnesota.

I agree, and would LOVE to bring in Favre but we dont have the wrs.

He is not going to Chicago.

Tavaris Jackson is a great sleeper for the fantasy football leagues. Stash him and thank me later. That is, if they don't get Favre.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

He is not going to Chicago.

Tavaris Jackson is a great sleeper for the fantasy football leagues. Stash him and thank me later. That is, if they don't get Favre.

haha no hes not... mark my words he wont finish the season in the top 14 in fantasy pts for qb's......

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Vikes best rush offense and defense.

And they will have tons of sacks with that dominant d-line!

haha no hes not... mark my words he wont finish the season in the top 14 in fantasy pts for qb's......

So if you are in the FF playoffs and you have Peyton Manning and Tavaris Jackson, you wouldn't start Jackson with this schedule if the Colts are resting players?:

Week 13 home vs Chicago
Week 14 at Detroit
Week 15 at Arizona
Week 16 home vs Atlanta (FF Championship)

5 star bomb

EOG Master

So if you are in the FF playoffs and you have Peyton Manning and Tavaris Jackson, you wouldn't start Jackson with this schedule if the Colts are resting players?:

Week 13 home vs Chicago
Week 14 at Detroit
Week 15 at Arizona

Players dont get rested until week 16 usually and even then they play most of the game and rest in game 17 instead... you have to get to the playoffs first. I would NEVER feel confident with Jackson as my fantasy QB.

Players dont get rested until week 16 usually and even then they play most of the game and rest in game 17 instead... you have to get to the playoffs first. I would NEVER feel confident with Jackson as my fantasy QB.

All about matchups. Colts have rested players in week 15 before. I won three titles in one year, all started Chris Chandler in the Championship game. In fact two of the teams I had Brunell (league high scorer), Cade McNown, and Chandler. Started McNown vs the Lions in the semi-finals and had his best game ever.

So you wouldn't want a qb who could throw a TD, run for a TD and throw 200 yards in a playoff game. Interesting.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Why does no one say San Diego? Rivers sucks. They a good QB from making the run. The way RBS go LT probably only a few more good years.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

All about matchups. Colts have rested players in week 15 before. I won three titles in one year, all started Chris Chandler in the Championship game. In fact two of the teams I had Brunell (league high scorer), Cade McNown, and Chandler. Started McNown vs the Lions in the semi-finals and had his best game ever.

So you wouldn't want a qb who could throw a TD, run for a TD and throw 200 yards in a playoff game. Interesting.

He had 9 passing tds last year. Manning will do that in 2 games.... Jackson just isnt that good. He has potential but I would NEVER start him in a playoff fantasy game. I would pickup someone else if I had someone resting that Jackson. I would probably take 26 qbs or so over him

No way Green Bay allows Favre to go to a division rival, except maybe the Lions because NOBODY can turn that team around

He had 9 passing tds last year. Manning will do that in 2 games.... Jackson just isnt that good. He has potential but I would NEVER start him in a playoff fantasy game. I would pickup someone else if I had someone resting that Jackson. I would probably take 26 qbs or so over him

In his last 6 games of the season, he threw a TD in every game but one, he ran for two in that game. That is whats called a sleeper. I realize that studs can do, but the playoff weeks are one-and-done.

Week 13 home vs Chicago
Week 14 at Detroit
Week 15 at Arizona

Prophet

5 star bomb

EOG Master

jager Tavaris fucking sucks... he got lucky to even see the field again. Why the hell would anyone use him in fantasy playoffs?