The Most Straight Forward Post I Will Ever Make

All,

I want every EOG member to be an active member of Betphoenix. As posters, can you assist me in figuring out how I could make that happen? What is it that you are looking for as players? What offers need to be made etc? I ask these questions as a peer and fellow poster looking to accomplish more in 2009. Any response is appreciated, and will be of great value and knowledge base. It is a bit strange to just come out and ask, but sometimes it is simply what needs to be done.

So...here goes:

What, if anything, can I do to get you to become a member with Betphoenix.com?

Thanks For a Great 2008,

Richard

B

Bruce Dickinson

Re: The Most Straight Forward Post I Will Ever Make

10% bonus on 1st deposit only - along with the reduced juice

thats what pinnacle does

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

already a member! the software platfrom change was super.

some things that would generate me to play more and more and get others to sign up. be allowed to get the
FREE 1/2 Point

• Every friday from 3pm to 5pm eastern on HOOPS.
promos at betmania..

others... continue to allow money gram deposit and withdraw is availiable and for no more than $20 a transaction or so.

put the greyhound dog tracks on your horse page at a smaller limit but put them up.

start a customer rewards program, like bookmaker,

also reward customers who never cash out or dont cash out for 6+ months despite being up...that saves on fees and resources for everyone..

let post up customers know "somehow" about any credit options (person to person cash transactions) they could condsider with your shop..allow post up account totals to move to credit accounts.

include money lines on the second half wager options not just spreads and totals.

offer horse racing head to head matchups,

BOL richard...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

having a debit card option like betjammer

2) having a transfer card for withdrawals

Easy to reload Easy to withdraw

When I request a withdrawal it is usually on my card within a couple of hours

ballwonder

EOG Master

Richard I wont keep asking and can understand if this is not a go......BUT...live baccarat and some nighties go hand in hand

:cocktail

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

stay on the forum......great start.....of course i already have an account so i guess i dont count:+textinb3

Nolan Ryan

EOG Member

The thing I enjoy most in gambling is live betting. I do like your book and I play there sparingly, but if you would put out live betting on NFL primetime and playoff games, ncca bowl games and NBA national tv games, you would get alot more business, I promise you. This goes for me and lots of fellow big time gamblers. Happy New Year and best wishes for 2009!

Live betting
debit card
-105 lines
Overnight lines

All of the above. I already have a account, but I haven't funded it yet, that is until I post up for bases.

Go the route of BETJAM they are a forum market leader.

Many nice contests and NUMBER 1

They pay with no questions asked the next day every time.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i loved betmania and today i loaded betphoenix........very happy so far with bonus, i agree the cashier should make it easier to deposit and withdraw......thnaks and good luck:cheers

michael777

EOG Dedicated

richard,the only thing that has kept me away from playing with you as you have no way to deposit using my debit card online,i hate calling,take care,good luck

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

$100 Freeplay got me started at BetJam...

Funny you say that. Same thing happened to me. I was EXTREMELY! leery about sending money to BetJam, because they were VERY NEW, and I had just been burned by a book that had gone belly-up. Somehow got a free play from them (can't remember for sure, but I think it was from another site), and ended up with a minimal profit. Asked for a request just to see how it would go, and I had the money in my hands that day.

Four years later (or however long it's been..time flies), BetJam is BY FAR my number one out. There isn't even a close second at this point. Plain and simple, they are probably the most reliable book on the planet.

I agree with 5 teamparlay!! Follow BetJam's lead. Their customer service is SECOND TO NONE! Again, I don't believe there is even a close second. Offer numerous payout options, and make absolutely sure that those options are reliable. Hell, a slow-pay at BetJam is when I have to wait until 6pm same day to get a payout instead of getting it within two hours. Be sure that your customer service reps are available and accomidating.

Bottom line -- you're going to have to work hard and BE PATIENT in order to establish a strong customer base. There have been too many nightmares experienced in the past for players to blindly jump aboard a new book. All of your guarantees, promises, bonus' etc may VERY WELL BE TRUE. You may one day prove to be the most reliable and safest book on the planet. But right now, we (the betting masses) simply do not know. We have no track record to go by. We need proof, and that proof (IMHO) will be provided only over time.

FWIW, forums such as EOG play a HUGE!!! role in establishing new customers. The industry has been around long enough now that potential clients are now doing their homework before jumping on board with any offshore book. THE BEST study guide is EOG and other such forums where the masses can share their stories (good or bad) regarding the industry.

Okay, I'll stop now:+textinb3 Probably much more than you had hoped for. Good Luck!!!!!

Pay Fast 12io4j2w90

Debit Card 12io4j2w90

Sponser Contests Here12io4j2w90

Send Hot Chicks To My House To Service Me :doggie

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Great job Richard...BetPhoenix should be happy to have you on their payroll, and thanks for all the work you have done the past couple years with the orphans in Costa Rica....good idea of asking the masses....

Now only if you can sponsor some 2/1's at the Pirates Club or Del Rey, I will be really impressed...

Thank you to all who took a moment to provide some input. I will use your suggestions to make Betphoenix a better option for EOG members.

FeelTheTruth

EOG Addicted

Withdrawals are subject to approval by the accounting department of BetPhoenix, requests received after 12:00 p.m. ET Monday thru Friday will be processed the next business day. Payout requests may take up to 7 to 10 business days

thats what has stopped me twice. even if you "normaly" process faster than 7 to 10 business days... just the fact that your website states it is enough to stop me from depositing.

other books, much bigger than you, can manage to pay same day or next day, and dont put fall back statements on their website.

Payments are at 72 hour max right now. We do same day as well, but depends on the method.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what specific new suggestions have you chosen to do or consider?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

-105 is standard i think you aks for that instead of deposit bonus stuff...call them.. here is a bit of today's college hoops for example.

<TABLE rules=none frame=void><TBODY><TR><TH style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" align=left colSpan=4>NCAA Basketball Game</TH><TH style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" align=left>Spread</TH><TH style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" align=left>Money Line</TH><TH style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" align=left>Total Points</TH><TH style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" noWrap align=left colSpan=2>Team Total Points</TH><TR class=GameColor2><TD noWrap>Tue 12/30</TD><TD noWrap>519</TD><TD noWrap>Clemson</TD><TD noWrap align=middle rowSpan=2>Event
Bets
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> -2? -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -145 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 151 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=GameColor2><TD noWrap>7:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>520</TD><TD noWrap>South Carolina</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> +2? -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> +125 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 151 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=GameColor2><TD noWrap colSpan=8><CITE>* Game Note: NCAA Basketball</CITE></TD></TR><TR class=GameColor1><TD noWrap>Tue 12/30</TD><TD noWrap>521</TD><TD noWrap>Cleveland State</TD><TD noWrap align=middle rowSpan=2>Event
Bets
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> -3 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_1> -145 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 107 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=GameColor1><TD noWrap>7:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>522</TD><TD noWrap>Wright State</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> +3 -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_1> +125 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 107 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=GameColor1><TD noWrap colSpan=8><CITE>* Game Note: NCAA Basketball</CITE></TD></TR><TR class=GameColor2><TD noWrap>Tue 12/30</TD><TD noWrap>523</TD><TD noWrap>George Mason</TD><TD noWrap align=middle rowSpan=2>Event
Bets
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> +8? -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_2> +330 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 117 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR><TR class=GameColor2><TD noWrap>7:00PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>524</TD><TD noWrap>Dayton</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> -8? -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_2> -400 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 117 -105 </TD><TD noWrap> </TD><TD noWrap> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

-105 is standard i think you aks for that instead of deposit bonus stuff...call them.. here is a bit of today's college hoops for example.

<table rules="none" frame="void"><tbody><tr><th style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" colspan="4" align="left">NCAA Basketball Game</th><th style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="left">Spread</th><th style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="left">Money Line</th><th style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" align="left">Total Points</th><th style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" colspan="2" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Team Total Points</th></tr><tr class="GameColor2"><td nowrap="nowrap">Tue 12/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">519</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Clemson</td><td rowspan="2" align="middle" nowrap="nowrap">Event
Bets
</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S1_0"> -2? -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M1_0"> -145 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L1_0"> Over 151 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr class="GameColor2"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">520</td><td nowrap="nowrap">South Carolina</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S2_0"> +2? -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M2_0"> +125 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L2_0"> Under 151 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr class="GameColor2"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><cite>* Game Note: NCAA Basketball</cite></td></tr><tr class="GameColor1"><td nowrap="nowrap">Tue 12/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">521</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Cleveland State</td><td rowspan="2" align="middle" nowrap="nowrap">Event
Bets
</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S1_1"> -3 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M1_1"> -145 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L1_1"> Over 107 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr class="GameColor1"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">522</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Wright State</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S2_1"> +3 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M2_1"> +125 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L2_1"> Under 107 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr class="GameColor1"><td colspan="8" nowrap="nowrap"><cite>* Game Note: NCAA Basketball</cite></td></tr><tr class="GameColor2"><td nowrap="nowrap">Tue 12/30</td><td nowrap="nowrap">523</td><td nowrap="nowrap">George Mason</td><td rowspan="2" align="middle" nowrap="nowrap">Event
Bets
</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S1_2"> +8? -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M1_2"> +330 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L1_2"> Over 117 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr><tr class="GameColor2"><td nowrap="nowrap">7:00PM (EST) </td><td nowrap="nowrap">524</td><td nowrap="nowrap">Dayton</td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="S2_2"> -8? -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="M2_2"> -400 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"><input id="editx" maxlength="5" size="4" name="L2_2"> Under 117 -105 </td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td><td nowrap="nowrap"></td></tr></tbody></table>

ballwonder

EOG Master

I think it is great to have books that are able to come on and interact with the customers.

Great job Richard...BetPhoenix should be happy to have you on their payroll, and thanks for all the work you have done the past couple years with the orphans in Costa Rica....good idea of asking the masses....

Now only if you can sponsor some 2/1's at the Pirates Club or Del Rey, I will be really impressed...

That would be great. Thanks Richard for you generosity. Not needed but appreciated. How about throw a SuperBowl party like the Legendz bash in Panama? Now I'm sure some posters would come down for the party next year if that was the case.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I'm enjoying playing at BetPhoenix. Thank you for getting me started. 91023i2ndw;l

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

i may have to re up what is the next bonus i get. i used the free two hundered.//////////////// thanks i used money gram ......great.