SBR

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated
BETFIRSTCLASS
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

ABOVE FROM S B R

Since SBR blocked my PM's I can't ask a mod there

John I pm-ed you 24 hrs ago & Left private 800 #

also stated I DID NOT want to do like you guys & post negative things ...........HOWEVER, this has gone to far

you allow that lil Pr*** "AK" who has

#1 be banned everywhere
#2 try to extort 10-K from me via email AND phone
#3 harrassed my clerk
#4 Claims to have hacked my database Publicly
#5 to many more to list

You allow this guy to post Publicly, knowing he WILL BASH BFC

However, you don't allow me to post & my posts are probably 10X more informative than his / If you saw my last post I suggested the client TRY Pinnacle, Cris, OR 5-Dimes

You guys have once again "crossed the line" & denied my to post

frankly, i'd have more respect if you just BANNED me

I mean why deny Pm's / screen each & every post

AND the Kicker is you ALLOW this known "Scammer" A-K to post freely ...........AND did I mention on your homepage BET-US just got a UPGRADE, yes I said UPGRADE, John himself stated publicly they could fold on E O G & on his HOMEPAGE they have UPGRADE

BUT B F C who pays faster than 99% BOOKS quite possible faster than 100% still has "D" rating

John / BILL my phones are on and left both Messages / i was also on 3-way when the caller called 5 weeks ago telling you about the $23,900 pymt that once again, NEVER GOT POSTED

I bet if caller, calls & states we OWE $23,900

I bet that gets posted2348ji23e

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: SBR

Ur'e wasting your time with them bunch of dicks. Plain and simple, I would let your pr man deal with all that shit mike. Let those cs just keep running their dump into the ground. Enough people know you guys are solid.

Hal01

EOG Veteran

BFC, I thought you hired poster "The Judge" as a PR type guy. IMO you really need to let him do his work.

Journeyman

EOG Master

BFC are you still not allowing Meyer followers to bet over a nickel?

He seems to have taken it on the chin, I was surprised when i read you limited his plays to begin with.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BW

Probably 100% correct, however it just seems to me that after time this people have to do what is "RIGHT" & give us the propere grade

i was told last night that there are books "OFFLINE" meaning no longer in business that are you ready for this, HAVE A BETTER GRADE THAN US

John Daddy, please explain this to me as I personally didn't believe the caller & researched it myself & states "OFFLINE" grade C -

BEtfirstclass website = www.betfirstclass.com grade = D

so BOOKS that have closed ranked higher than a shop paying people in 1,2,3 hours ...........

Love to hear your explanation

Also love hear why "AK" can post & we can NOT

after what "AK" did hear & other palces in my personal opinion should be bannned everywhere ......the man point blank said to me Mike Give me just 10-K & not only will a quit bashing you I will send you a ton of Business

i SHOULD have sent the 10-K but hard headed Mike, replied, look you little XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX not only will I not send 10-K I won't send 1-cent OR spit on your if you were on 'FIRE" among a few other things .......sorry, I was lil upset

Please SBR explain to me WHY this guy is allowed to post

Thanks in advance for your answer

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

BFC, I thought you hired poster "The Judge" as a PR type guy. IMO you really need to let him do his work.
SIR

you are 10000000000000000000000000000% correct

Judge is 300% better poster than me

Problem is JUDGE is Politically correct & won't state the "BS"

That SBR is doing

That said, Judge is going to have a informal sitdown with BILL D

and try to get us the Proper/Fair grade

is that GRADE a A+ ????

Probably not

but I can 100% asssure you it's not a "D"2348ji23e

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Why do you think they gave you a D?

MAD

here is how I see it

i would never Want Bill telling me how to run my business, therefore, I will not tell him how to run his

That said

If I were S B R I would have started us off with a C -

Then, do the research & take the time necessary to see if A) We are legit B) sit in Office & see the 5-K 10-K 15-K 20-K +++ wagers come in C) ask/see if people getting paid D) call radomly & see what type customer service they receive

Then Upgrade Or downgrade based off factual Information

but, again BILL will run his business however he chooses & we will run ours

ALL we can do is Keep paying Lightning Fast & maybe after 5-10 yrs BILL WILL GIVE us a D+

OR we could Quit Paying & Probably get a "C" or better YET go "OFFLINE" as some Books have and get a C -

Go S B R yourslef there are Books "OFFLINE" with better grade than We have ...........Can't wait to here this answer2348ji23e

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

or......

heres a thought....

they want you to pay sponsorship.

wow...what an original thought.

They gave you a D because you are a new book to the post up world. Lazerwager paid very quickly when they first arrived. So did betonstars,no-juice and bet4aces. All of them paid with a quickness. Where are they now? Gone with the players funds. I hope you were not getting into the business and thinking that because you had years of credit expierence that you would get the benefit of the doubt and get a better than "new book" grade.
This is a marathon not a sprint. I don't like SBR and the kid Bill is a assclown in my opinion. But with that said: SBR gives you C or better grade. You up and leave(not saying you would) and leave with everyone's money. How does that make SBR look to say a book that is average is gone? It doesn't make their grading worth a shit and they have to protect the integrity of their system.
Like I said before. In 5 YEARS you may have a good grade. In another 5 to 8 months maybe a D+, but it will take TIME and only TIME. Sure AK is a scamming fool. I know he is. He is a useless cumbucket of a assclown, but for god's sake don't let that useless POS take up any of your breath. The kid at SBR has to keep AK close to the breast for the obvious reasons. He has databases that only some people can wish for. Some that are useless but he is able to bribe his way around the books and has been swindling money from the offshore industry for the last 5 years.
Good luck in your fight with SBR, but this is a unwinnable fight and the more you bitch about your grade, the less likely they'll give you what you want. Peace.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

They gave you a D because you are a new book to the post up world. Lazerwager paid very quickly when they first arrived. So did betonstars,no-juice and bet4aces. All of them paid with a quickness. Where are they now? Gone with the players funds. I hope you were not getting into the business and thinking that because you had years of credit expierence that you would get the benefit of the doubt and get a better than "new book" grade.
This is a marathon not a sprint. I don't like SBR and the kid Bill is a assclown in my opinion. But with that said: SBR gives you C or better grade. You up and leave(not saying you would) and leave with everyone's money. How does that make SBR look to say a book that is average is gone? It doesn't make their grading worth a shit and they have to protect the integrity of their system.
Like I said before. In 5 YEARS you may have a good grade. In another 5 to 8 months maybe a D+, but it will take TIME and only TIME. Sure AK is a scamming fool. I know he is. He is a useless cumbucket of a assclown, but for god's sake don't let that useless POS take up any of your breath. The kid at SBR has to keep AK close to the breast for the obvious reasons. He has databases that only some people can wish for. Some that are useless but he is able to bribe his way around the books and has been swindling money from the offshore industry for the last 5 years.
Good luck in your fight with SBR, but this is a unwinnable fight and the more you bitch about your grade, the less likely they'll give you what you want. Peace.

SIMPLY

you sir, are correct they will probbaly NEVER change grade

I just need know how Books that don't pay OR that are Closed have better grade than we do / someone a lot smarter than me really needs to explain to me how this can be feasible . . . . . . .

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

J-MAN

I don't wanna Release good, bad, OR in-different record of Mr meyer

However, i will say his TOP PLAY OF THE WEEK was MIAMI DOLPHINS

Which Won fairly easily ........that's all I care to share re: Mr meyer

Journeyman

EOG Master

We saw the rest of them and we've seen his 'full body' of NFL plays all yr and if he's hit 45% since he's been here I'd be shocked.

Mia wasn't hard.

I'm not going to debate your rating, you have already been told who you need to talk to. Every new book wants to be an A+, thats understandable. All I know about you is what I read on the EOG. Believe it or not Im not involved with operations, err just help count the money.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :blink:</v:shapetype>
<v:shapetype stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"></v:shapetype>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Personally a bookmaker that acts like you on the forums I would not regard highly. You seem unstable and not very professional. Your model of high bonuses to forum players has been tried many times and failed. But as I told you a month ago check back in a year or two. A new broom always sweeps good. I think you will make your own grade over time and SBR will report it. I don?t want to sound like dick but I would just suggest you consider a little more public professionalism. Throwing your peers and fellow EOG sponsors under the bus like you did with BetUS is odd. The rants and raves are mildly entertaining and may work on the credit side but here you are trying to convice guys you are stable and its safe to send in hard earned cash. I dont see that happening the way it is right now. Good luck though.

I'm not going to debate your rating, you have already been told who you need to talk to. Every new book wants to be an A+, thats understandable. All I know about you is what I read on the EOG. Believe it or not Im not involved with operations, err just help count the money.<v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> :blink:</v:shapetype>
<v:shapetype stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"></v:shapetype>
<o:p></o:p>
Personally a bookmaker that acts like you on the forums I would not regard highly. You seem unstable and not very professional. Your model of high bonuses to forum players has been tried many times and failed. But as I told you a month ago check back in a year or two. A new broom always sweeps good. I think you will make your own grade over time and SBR will report it. I don?t want to sound like dick but I would just suggest you consider a little more public professionalism. Throwing your peers and fellow EOG sponsors under the bus like you did with BetUS is odd. The rants and raves are mildly entertaining and may work on the credit side but here you are trying to convice guys you are stable and its safe to send in hard earned cash. I dont see that happening the way it is right now. Good luck though.

WTF are you talking about? Mike tells it how it is and if thats not professional in your book I dont know what is. IMO The more straight shooters the better.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

I'm not going to debate your rating, you have already been told who you need to talk to. Every new book wants to be an A+, thats understandable. All I know about you is what I read on the EOG. Believe it or not Im not involved with operations, err just help count the money.<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> :blink:</v:shapetype>
<v:shapetype coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"></v:shapetype>
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

WHOA

u might wanna re-read the thread it was a poster waiting pymt since DEC 13 that started teh BET-US thread & an ex employee

All I know JOHN is it was me that Owed a player since DEC 13th you & S B R would have had a field day

1 ?

WHY did BILL not accept my $50,000.00 Cashier's ck that you personally saw on your 10-min visit to my Offices .........

That said, I have NO ISSUES with BETUS other than they Prmised my good NBA Friend the "WORLD" & never came thru

It must be hard enough for The Judge to do his job without having to clean up the mess BFC keeps making when he posts. I agree with SBR BTW, although D is a little harsh.

Didnt MarkDel pay quickly, have a great rapport with the guys in here, and was generally very likeable - until he stiffed us, that is. It just takes time.

I love you posting by the way, but I dont feel safe with my money with some of the rants you go off on. Keep The Judge out front and you will move up. Be available posting, but not in the politics of your own book.

Let The Judge do his job without making it tough on him to spin the crap you post.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

SBR JOHN

2 ?'s then I'll shut hell up

#1 why is Known scammer AK able to bash us @ SBR yet I can't post

#2 WHY did BILL D not accept my $50,000.00 cashier's check to pay off
ANY cleint that was not paid here

Please answer those 2 ?'s AND I will allow Judge do his job as PR

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE answer those 2 ?'s SBR

AK is the one that really upsets me & yet you "screen" my posts / unreal

I haven't even checked out SBR in over a month.. Fuck that place

A very active board, but it's all children that rant,rave,suck off JJ, and basically make it a clusterfuck to look thru.I've never seen so many cappers cry, then quit then come back. It's perfect for 1starstiff. He'll tell everyone that he's leaving but never does. Like a bad case of the crabs, wash and wash but their still their until you mechanically remove them(and use Ridex). Go Rutgers.

A very active board, but it's all children that rant,rave,suck off JJ, and basically make it a clusterfuck to look thru.I've never seen so many cappers cry, then quit then come back. It's perfect for 1starstiff. He'll tell everyone that he's leaving but never does. Like a bad case of the crabs, wash and wash but their still their until you mechanically remove them(and use Ridex). Go Rutgers.
:laughing:laughing:laughing:laughing