Journey how does it feel to say the player of the game sucks

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journey how does it feel to say the player of the game sucks

I said he was playing awful.

And he was.

you're a cool guy.

I also said Oregon was the play at the half....and also had Oregon and the under in the Docs contest.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

TTP why do you have a hard on for Jman?

Journeyman

EOG Master

Let him go, he makes no calls on games...if this makes him feel good so be it.

I said the QB was playing awful, and he was...who didn't say he was awful in the first half?

Nobody would know this cocksucker if he didn't post like this.

It's his 'niche' :+comfort+

Timetopay

EOG Master

I said he was playing awful.

And he was.

you're a cool guy.

you have started with me all night.

not hard to read the history of the day.

so now dont be a big baby.

I guess you forget what you write now. Cute

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1835626 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-30-08, 09:37 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #42 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1835626", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1835626 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: ANOTHER WORLD CLASS PICK BY THE SHRINK
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>this Qb is awful
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=67</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1835647 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-30-08, 09:44 PM </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doesnt say he is playing awful. Says he is awful. 12io4j2w90

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Jman also said Maryland would start 14-0 on the season....

They lost to G'Town 75-48 and Zags 81-59 :hangt

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tom I know you and I are not on the "best" terms.

But feel free to read todays posts. I post to someone else. He attacks me.

Very clear

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can a mod please put in playing awful for Jman before he looks any worse

thanks

Journeyman

EOG Master

He WAS playing awful...you're a complete tool.

So after yet another poor throw , I say 'this QB is awful' and you take that as literal and start a post about it?

crumbs......

Timetopay

EOG Master

He WAS playing awful...you're a complete tool.

So after yet another poor throw , I say 'this QB is awful' and you take that as literal and start a post about it?

crumbs......

and I said Oregon was wrong side because at the time the QB was "awful"

and you said shit.

You cant have it everyway. Admitting a mistake is not a weakness J

Journeyman

EOG Master

It wasn't a mistake....if it was I'd say so.

I also said right above that 'the game was far from over', it was a 10 point game, I fucking called they'd come back and you're calling me out for saying the QB was playing awful?

LMFAO.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1835966 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-30-08, 11:26 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #48 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1835966", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1835966 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: ANOTHER WORLD CLASS PICK BY THE SHRINK
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay
ducks the wrong side

Not sure with calling Ray a pussy like that. Pretty harsh

Would really like someone to locate Shrinks last 100 and document them.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
sharp as usual , fucking calling games in the 2nd quarter. :hangt
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Look at my in game post folks.

Had 0 to do with J. He jumps in AFTER Oregon takes the lead to insult my ingame analysis.

His ingame of the QB being awful was spot on though

You cant make this shit up

Timetopay

EOG Master

5 star when you going back to Maryland? :houra

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Jman also said Maryland would start 14-0 on the season....

They lost to G'Town 75-48 and Zags 81-59 :hangt

They are also 2-0 against the Big 10 having swept Michigan. 10-2 for a team with 1 senior isn't bad. You act like they lost to scrub teams.

Like him or hate him, you have to admit, TTP keeps it real.

Many dont like that as their INET rep takes a hit.

Sad thing, is people actually care about their INET rep.

Journeyman

EOG Master

The guy made his 7th bad pass and I said 'he was awful'...meaning he was playing like shit.

Funny , right before this I said Oregon was still the play at the half and they'd get back in the game because the plays were there , the QB needed to stop fucking missing wide open receivers.

TTP , weak at best with this....weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak

Journeyman

EOG Master

Like him or hate him, you have to admit, TTP keeps it real.

Many dont like that as their INET rep takes a hit.

Sad thing, is people actually care about their INET rep.

if you really paid attn it might mean something, obviously you did not.

TTP succeeds once again in taking something out of context, makes a thread out of it, and entirely twists around who was really right....and the peanut gallery comes in not knowing WTF took place and kicks dirt.

Classic stuff.

Wooo hooo TTP is a hero. :thumbsup

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

TTP is this made up drama that we talked about? Or is this real. To me thsi seems a little weird arguaing over this and this is when I wonder about the created drama?

Journeyman

EOG Master

TTP is this made up drama that we talked about? Or is this real. To me thsi seems a little weird arguaing over this and this is when I wonder about the created drama?

TTP and 5 Star Bomb > Jman

I'll live :+comfort+

Timetopay

EOG Master

J would you like me to link whole thread. It makes you look worse.

TN - Jman is frazzled as my posting points out his deficiencies as a poster.
He has some strong attributes but is not as quick and as fast to come up with a smart response as he wishes.

Seeing me in action really bothers him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tom this is real. guy has pm'd,emailed, and posted that he would like to kick my ass and put a hole in my head.

I like J but something about me really throws him off his game and it bothers him

Journeyman

EOG Master

In what bball game? Oh yea easily, yur arms are to big, you couldnt have a fluid shot with those arms. Kinda like Shaq shooting free throws

haha u got me cool guy. there won't be a next time though.

where do u come up with this stuff? impressive :thumbsup

Timetopay

EOG Master

ball my brother - first off where is tucker. 2nd I notice you starting to get a little tired of the Jman act as well.

Am I observant or off base?

Sing me some New Years songs man :houra

Journeyman

EOG Master

Tom this is real. guy has pm'd,emailed, and posted that he would like to kick my ass and put a hole in my head.

I like J but something about me really throws him off his game and it bothers him

all because I said the QB was awful 'which he was'

why don't you quote the rest of the thread, where I said Ore would still come back?

and that Ore was still the play, you even called me out for saying to NBA the game would stay under.

you got me good.:cocktail

yet you said the game was over in the second quarter.:pop:

J would you like me to link whole thread. It makes you look worse.

TN - Jman is frazzled as my posting points out his deficiencies as a poster.
He has some strong attributes but is not as quick and as fast to come up with a smart response as he wishes.

Seeing me in action really bothers him.

My favorite part is the way you wind him up and then watch him run around in circles like one of those toy soldiers

Timetopay

EOG Master

all because I said the QB was awful 'which he was'

why don't you quote the rest of the thread, where I said Ore would still come back?

and that Ore was still the play, you even called me out for saying to NBA the game would stay under.

you got me good.:cocktail

yet you said the game was over in the second quarter.:pop:

I said it was wrong side. Ask Mo. Like I knew Dez would get hurt.:thumbsup

Journeyman

EOG Master

Why don't you tell it like it is?

Why do you not mention I said oregon would come back?

Talkin shit , not mentioning all the facts so you can get high fives from my haters, guess you'll sleep well for this.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Why don't you tell it like it is?

Why do you not mention I said oregon would come back?

Talkin shit , not mentioning all the facts so you can get high fives from my haters, guess you'll sleep well for this.

there is nothing to mention. Its a whole thread. People can read it. You made some valid points and predictions but what you tried to start with me was wrong and backfired.

I will let it die now. It was fun like usual12io4j2w90