Anyone got good New Years plans?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated
I always feel like a loser if I don't do something - I don't know why - I always end of spending way too much and drinking way too much - going to Nobu and we have a table at Shore Club (the price is ridiculous and my buddy better be picking up 2/3 of the tab as he's trying to impress his new model girlfriend) - he already said he would have the sugar and beans

mofome

Banned
Re: Anyone got good New Years plans?

Im hoping to fall off a building, but if that doesnt happen, I will probably just post on eog.com from my moms basement.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

staying at home will save a lot of trouble.i'll probably be right here posting come new years at midnight and of course later in the night we will start seeing posts where someone got pulled over at a checkpoint or got nabbed with a DUI.its best to be safe than sorry.party at home.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

of course i'm a 34 year old boring fart who did all my new years drunk driving and getting in trouble years ago but those are stories for another time,lol.

I've not heard tale of Mandrax for nigh on twenty years now. . .

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Ah, the 70's, such a long time ago. I think anyone who grew up in that time experimented a little...

yeah and you are probably the jack ass cop who busts high school and college kids for smoking weed. When you did the same shit and worse 2938u4ji23

texansfan

EOG Master

yeah and you are probably the jack ass cop who busts high school and college kids for smoking weed. When you did the same shit and worse 2938u4ji23

Hey dipshit, why are you such a fucking loser? Did I pull your fucking chain tonight? You don't know what I do when I work. I do know that you don't work and spend all your time here.

4625 and I were having a conversation so mind your own damn business you worthless pos.

Like Jman stated in another thread your act is getting old. SBR is a place for young punks such as yourself. Damn, I forgot, your not liked there either...

WVU

EOG Master

beans = exctasy
sugar = cocaine

Seymour = homo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sports and Swede are CUMMING over and....well - the rest is between us :thumbsup:+whipping:cheers

Hey dipshit, why are you such a fucking loser? Did I pull your fucking chain tonight? You don't know what I do when I work. I do know that you don't work and spend all your time here.

4625 and I were having a conversation so mind your own damn business you worthless pos.

Like Jman stated in another thread your act is getting old. SBR is a place for young punks such as yourself. Damn, I forgot, your not liked there either...

Another outstanding post from a outstanding poster.