Clippers vs Kings.. Two horrible teams in disarray playing each other.. Lets discuss

Apple

Banned
Re: Clippers vs Kings.. Two horrible teams in disarray playing each other.. Lets discuss

Guess there is no interest in this game. Can't blame ya folks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Clippers vs Kings.. Two horrible teams in disarray playing each other.. Lets discuss

Initially liked the Clippers until I found out Randolph is out for 1-2 weeks...took the ever risky over. Both teams give up 100+ on a regular basis and the Kings have allowed 99+ in 15 straight. Always a good chance one of these teams lays a clunker and shoots 12% which worries me a bit...both coming off of dismal shooting performances...Kings usually bounce back with a decent shooting night after laying a clunker while LA has laid 3 clunkers in a row...hard enough to shoot in the 30's 3 games in a row so I look for them to break out of the funk a bit and shoot closer to their avg.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Initially liked the Clippers until I found out Randolph is out for 1-2 weeks...took the ever risky over. Both teams give up 100+ on a regular basis and the Kings have allowed 99+ in 15 straight. Always a good chance one of these teams lays a clunker and shoots 12% which worries me a bit...both coming off of dismal shooting performances...Kings usually bounce back with a decent shooting night after laying a clunker while LA has laid 3 clunkers in a row...hard enough to shoot in the 30's 3 games in a row so I look for them to break out of the funk a bit and shoot closer to their avg.
Ok fuck that...I was way wrong. These pricks come out and shoot 25%. 2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e Be lucky to break 50 pts

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

line opened suc -1.5 and closed -2.5

of course suc wins by 2

ONCE AGAIN proving WHAT you bet is INFINITE times more important than WHO you bet

Those who bet Suc early won or pushed - those who bet it late - LOST

people - please keep this in mind from now on - few do and thus ANYONE who wants to bitch about losing with Sucramento by the hook - STFU - you got what you deserved

Apple

Banned

Winky is back. Lol