Who knows the most about sports? (Identity, 5 Star Bomb, The General)

Who knows the most about sports? (Identity, 5 Star Bomb, The General)

• Total voters

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Who knows the most about sports? (Identity, 5 Star Bomb, The General)

Unbelievable, 5 Star Bomb losing to these two

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

bc they are jealous of my knowledge J

You have no knowledge of anything unless it's made of plastic. We all know you're a fucking loser who sits home every night, is afraid to meet anyone, and is most likely still a virgin.

You try to look big here to make up for the pathetic life you lead. You come here and brag about yourself constantly.

You have managed to prove to everyone that you're basically a lowlife scumbag who lies to people and starts shit.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You have no knowledge of anything unless it's made of plastic. We all know you're a fucking loser who sits home every night, is afraid to meet anyone, and is most likely still a virgin.

You try to look big here to make up for the pathetic life you lead. You come here and brag about yourself constantly.

You have managed to prove to everyone that you're basically a lowlife scumbag who lies to people and starts shit.

:+comfort+ :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

5 star bomb

EOG Master

looks like i Hit a soft spot with you Tex? I wasnt calling only you out but most cops in general busting people for petty crimes. I couldnt bust someone for something ive done and gotten away with in my past. Its not right 12io4j2w90

texansfan

EOG Master

looks like i Hit a soft spot with you Tex? I wasnt calling only you out but most cops in general busting people for petty crimes. I couldnt bust someone for something ive done and gotten away with in my past. Its not right 12io4j2w90

You don't know anything about me or what my job entails. You're not in any position to comment on what's right or wrong with the way you lead your life.

Cops don't make the laws, they enforce them. You're pal Obama has admitted to using cocaine so maybe he should eliminate all of the drug laws, correct?

Your problem is that you think you know something about life, but in reality you have no clue. I would bet that in real life you're no different than your persona on this site. You have no self esteem and you're desperate for attention.

5 is a very knowledgeable sports person. anyone who says otherwise doesn't have a clue.

Simplytheworst... When MLB rolls around are we going to post up contest me vs you?

Yeah. We're on. You really don't want any of this. You've been warned. MLB is your sport, or so you say. I'll have fun taking your loot.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Yeah. We're on. You really don't want any of this. You've been warned. MLB is your sport, or so you say. I'll have fun taking your loot.

you'll have even more fun collecting:rolleyes:

sl55

EOG Veteran

:pop:

Sl55 you seem to have an edge about you lately

How are things going with you? :+comfort+

Wifes medical problem has taken bad turn and I basically can't work and feel like a caged animal just waiting.Thanks for asking Blondie:+waving-5

you'll have even more fun collecting:rolleyes:

Once a stiff always a stiff. His make believe world is a wonderful thing. I've prepared myself for his excuses on why he couldn't pay. 1starstiff will soon learn that not only will he have lost to madcapper, but he'll have lost to me as well. Then I'll even put in a provision that loser leaves EOG as well. That way, I can say that I've helped EOG move forward and get rid of a useless,whining,sniveling,attention seeker of a poster. MLB is a coming and the 1starstiff is a leaving. How sweet it is.

Wifes medical problem has taken bad turn and I basically can't work and feel like a caged animal just waiting.Thanks for asking Blondie:+waving-5
Keep your head up and do the next right thing and you'll be taken care of.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

You don't know anything about me or what my job entails. You're not in any position to comment on what's right or wrong with the way you lead your life.

Cops don't make the laws, they enforce them. You're pal Obama has admitted to using cocaine so maybe he should eliminate all of the drug laws, correct?

Your problem is that you think you know something about life, but in reality you have no clue. I would bet that in real life you're no different than your persona on this site. You have no self esteem and you're desperate for attention.

Love you bro

Chris

Blondie

EOG Master

Sorry to hear sl55, I understand what she is going through and it is great that you care enough to be there for her :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

WOW!

General is a sports freek!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

I think the majority of us know the answer, but definitely not going there......