3 for tuesday

Wont pretend to be anykind of expert on college football but Ive had some shining moments. Ill throw my three plays out for the fun of it.

229 - Nevada -2

I think Maryland has mostly overachieved this year plus its a relatively close road trip for Nevada, which sounds kinda silly but I think it plays a lot more of a factor in lesser bowl games than most give credit for. The recruiting aspect in the area may add a motivational factor. Must admit also, that any game Gyno and Tripp are both on has a lot to do with my decision making process on this game.

232 - Rice -2

W.Mich has not faced very many explosive offenses the likes of Rice. The closest has been Ball St. who blew them out of the water. C.Mich is the next closest and they lost by ten points in that road game. This is every bit of a home game for Rice and I think they are happy to be here. With plenty of prep time to fine tune the offense I believe Western could be in for a long day.

234 - Ore/Okla.St. under 76 1/2

Strictly a contrarian play here. Oftentimes have watched two high profile offenses come out of the box a little tight in these types of matchups and believe the total might be a little inflated ta boot.

Best of luck to everyone

Re: 3 for tuesday

No prob MoFo. Dont think of it as work. Its fun for me as long as I can make the time. Wouldn't mind a better record but I think it will improve as long as I dont tilt out. Ive been down before. With patience I always bounce back.

:cheers (2-1) today....having a decent bowl season so far. Hope everyone is as well. Havnt kept track of my record but dont think its relevant since half the picks I have made were motivated by a lot of useful information here at EOG. College football is not usually my best sport so I will not pretend to take full credit. Thanks to everyone who has willingly put thier hard work out there for everyone to benefit from.

Easy winner with Rice would have hated to lay off this obvious pick just cause it looked too easy and missed out.

Had to sweat out the under in Ore/Okla St. at the end. Luckily they had a couple of stagnant periods. Probably got a little lucky here.

Nevada was the only play of the day that I didnt do much capping on my own but followed a couple of the sharper guys here. I must say after watching the game that you guys were on the right side and I would bet this game 5 times in a row and expect to win 4 out of 5. Nevada shot itself in the foot at least half a dozen times and if they could take just one of those back they probably would of won. They brought thier worst .... a definite "D" game and still were in it till the end. Thats the breaks as we all well know.

Good luck tomorrow guys....Im on Ore.St. -2 1/2 and will probably get on Houston too.

mofome

Banned

as for the md game, i dont see how you can say nev was the right side. md was 20 points better. they killed themselves.

All I can say is that Nevada lost by 7 and played its worst game. If any number of bad breaks do not occur the game is tied at least. Wouldnt have mattered if the D wasnt so bad . Perhaps you are right and Im making excuses. I just know if they played over again tomorrow I would take Nevada again.You are absoluteley right in the fact that Nev killed itself, I just dont think they would do it again. They will not sleep well tonight.

mofome

Banned

All I can say is that Nevada lost by 7 and played its worst game. If any number of bad breaks do not occur the game is tied at least. Wouldnt have mattered if the D wasnt so bad . Perhaps you are right and Im making excuses. I just know if they played over again tomorrow I would take Nevada again.You are absoluteley right in the fact that Nev killed itself, I just dont think they would do it again. They will not sleep well tonight.

Nevada has the worst defense in the world. bad breaks went vs the terps all day, but they still one. Turner had no pressure ever but he still fucked up the game. Nev couldnt stop the pass or the run. Md controlled both lines. MD was better in every way imaginable.

I think MD killed themselves. Nev has no pass rush, no secondary, and no rush defense. Thats not a good combination. I would lay 9.5 on MD if they played again next week and that was the line and the teams were playing for a title of some sort.

Guess I need an HD TV ....probably just seeing what I want to MoFo. It was a sloppy game. Thank god its over. Better move on to tomorrow anyway.
Im on Ore St and Houston good luck bud.