Dec 31 Bowl Plays

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran
2.5* (-115): AF/Houston u65

3* (-110) Kansas -9.5 (line is -9 now, I bought this a week ago)

Minnesota struggled down the stretch. 55-0 to Iowa, 35-32 loss to Wisconsin, 29-6 loss to Michigan, and 24-17 loss to Northwestern (Iowa, Michigan, and Northwestern were home games) to end the season. Even after their "strong start" against week competition received some fanfare at the beginning of the season (and starting 6-1 after an 1-11 season is worthy of mention), they finished the season 3-5 in a not-so-strong big ten.

I think Todd Reesing and Kansas will put up points after a somewhat disappointing season. I don't think the Gophers will keep up. The only worry is that Minnesota "wants" this game more, but I'm betting that Kansas follows up on a nice showing against Missouri.

This line may get a little better before tomorrow's game after OK State's loss. Combined with Missouri needing OT to beat Northwestern, some might decide the Big12 is overrated and move the line a point or two toward Minnesota. If this line somehow gets to -7, I'll consider adding to my position.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Dec 31 Bowl Plays

you are asking for trouble asking KS to win by 2B digits as bad as they are on defense

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Minnesota is struggling. They didn't beat anyone good.

Line fell to 7.5, bought .5. Add 4 units at Kansas -7 (-120)

GoonBets@Noon

EOG Veteran

Add 1 unit to win 3 unit parlay: BC ML -220 , Kansas ML -320, Clemson -3 (+105)

Also on Clemson for 4 units tomorrow at -2.5. Think they run all over Nebraska.

Got the Clemson game at different points in time. Looks like the line is actually at 1.5 on Bookmaker.