early action tomorrow, Air Force vs Houston...

PO69

EOG Master
Re: early action tomorrow, Air Force vs Houston...

I am an underdog player usually, but this one will be all Houston. They have scored over 42 in 7 out of their last 8 games/

And no I am NOT a Houston Cougar fan at all

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I'm liking the under so I should play the over. :hangt Baffled by the line though...Pinny hanging 66 -110 for the under while other shops have it at mostly 64-65

Think Hou wins by 8+ as well.

I think I'll still be in bed that games to early for us people in the west coast.....lol

PO69

EOG Master

This line will most likely climb to -3 and through the -3 to -3.5.

If this game were at night without any competition from other bowls, then this line would climb to -4 or -5 easily

diogee

I think I'll still be in bed that games to early for us people in the west coast.....lol
:+textinb3 True that...I hate that the East Coasters always get to sleep in and I would have to be up by 8 for this fucking game. 2348ji23e

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

sadly i'll have been at work for over an hour - i will be taking a "UTEP" on this one (El Paso) but will play Oreg State a few hours later

rjt721

EOG Master

This line will most likely climb to -3 and through the -3 to -3.5.

If this game were at night without any competition from other bowls, then this line would climb to -4 or -5 easily
:+clueless

It's 3.5 with a couple 4s right now.

mofome

Banned

houston lost to air earlier in the year at home.

texansfan

EOG Master

I've learned that you never know what to expect from the U of H. It should be a high scoring game though.

tripp

EOG Master

houston should win rather easily. one of my biggest bowl players here and probably my favorite remaining play.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

houston should win rather easily. one of my biggest bowl players here and probably my favorite remaining play.

but in all fairness it needs to be noted you have Houston -2.5 and NOT at the current -4

good for you - congrats for playing this one early and getting a GREAT number but having a fave at a smaller number is big - as we saw tuesday with the Sac Kings/LA Clips

houston wins by 3 - you win, tripp - those playing houston today DO NOT. so that needs to be considered

texansfan

EOG Master

Well, although it was a home game for Houston it was actually played on SMU's campus because of Hurricane Ike.

The Cougars are really pumped for this game according to the players and coaches.

Also, when they played the 1st time Houston had many injuries. In this game Houston will have 9 different starters from the 1st time they met.

Do not use the 1st game they played in trying to figure out how this game will turn out imo.

tripp

EOG Master

but in all fairness it needs to be noted you have Houston -2.5 and NOT at the current -4

good for you - congrats for playing this one early and getting a GREAT number but having a fave at a smaller number is big - as we saw tuesday with the Sac Kings/LA Clips

houston wins by 3 - you win, tripp - those playing houston today DO NOT. so that needs to be considered

fair point winky. i don't think this game will be that close though and should be decided by over one score, but it is nice having the cushion in case it's tied late.

diogee

Very valid point...I hate taking a play and getting a bad number but I see no reason for someone that didn't get around to capping the game until now to still take the bet if they have Hou winning by 11 or 12...of course it would be a smaller bet since some value was already sucked out.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

That was the game that got moved because of the hurricane, played at 11:00 AM I believe. Texansfan is correct, best side is the over.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

That was the game that got moved because of the hurricane, played at 11:00 AM I believe. Texansfan is correct, best side is the over.

Also, there were like 2500 people at the Stadium that day :blink: