Does Mo complain too much about....

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Does Mo complain too much about....

His biggest complaint is that he's usually unable to get that LAST GAME of his 72 leg teaser home. He usually goes 71 for 71, but some bonehead play usually fucks him in game 72.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Because it's a pain in the azz.....I think Mo in general does a standard ok JOB........I have had MANY conversations with Tony Montana, I would say he is one of my GOOD GOOD pals right now....I mentioned this on a couple of occasions about it, and honestly, I think some of the higher up's thinks it's funny....

Because it's a pain in the azz........
How so? If he starts a thread that regards a topic you are not interested in, then simply don't open it. His thread titles are generally fairly conclusive as to content. Reading past a thread on the list really isn't that hard - I do it all the time with the "who has the best fun bags" threads, etc.

Glad you and Tony are friends; he seems like a nice guy.
Happy New Year, Chris! :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

Why does it need to be discussed. I think a better question is why do you give a shit?

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

How so? If he starts a thread that regards a topic you are not interested in, then simply don't open it. His thread titles are generally fairly conclusive as to content. Reading past a thread on the list really isn't that hard - I do it all the time with the "who has the best fun bags" threads, etc.

Glad you and Tony are friends; he seems like a nice guy.
Happy New Year, Chris! :cheers
I DONT read them, I know what they say already......But some nights you come on the website and 5 of 7 threads are shitty players or bad coaches, refs and bad beats...Steelers suck

Chris

I DONT read them, I know what they say already......But some nights you come on the website and 5 of 7 threads are shitty players or bad coaches, refs and bad beats...Steelers suck

Chris

Hey, now! No reason to get personal! :devil:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i think its a good way to get tons of traffic on multiple games, people going back and forth.....sells well to the advertisers compared to other sites...I don't think MO actually has significant wagers on much of this stuff..he seems to always be in the middle of the 'crazy" game of the night...I think its pretty fun overall what he brings to the evening entertainment.....

mofome

Banned

i dont like it when people suck at things that are simple. I likely never will.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Because it's a pain in the azz.....I think Mo in general does a standard ok JOB........I have had MANY conversations with Tony Montana, I would say he is one of my GOOD GOOD pals right now....I mentioned this on a couple of occasions about it, and honestly, I think some of the higher up's thinks it's funny....

there are no higher ups, much less some. There is Ken.

:+comfort+

roseman

EOG Dedicated

I have no issues with his posts, complaining etc. Im usually on his bad beats...unknown to us until he posts them.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

i think its a good way to get tons of traffic on multiple games, people going back and forth.....sells well to the advertisers compared to other sites...I don't think MO actually has significant wagers on much of this stuff..he seems to always be in the middle of the 'crazy" game of the night...I think its pretty fun overall what he brings to the evening entertainment.....

Well thought out post. I agree as well.

ToddInVegas

EOG Member

Bunch of people are going to get stunned today!

You can't please everyone all the time. What I find strange is why this needs to be discussed? You don't like mofo's threads...skip them and move on.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nothing wrong with mo letting out his feelings when watching these games. i do the same sometimes it helps me to calm myself down

i dont like it when people suck at things that are simple. I likely never will.

91023i2ndw;l

I would point out that playing pro or Div I football may be "simple" but they are not easy. The guys on the other side are every bit as good, and they are energetically trying to stop what our guys are trying to do. I'd go so far as to say that every football player we see on TV is probably a spectacular football player who is trying with their utmost effort to be successful. Generally, the same would hold true in the other sports we degenerates have "opinions" on. Sorry about the partial off-topic hijack (but not really).12io4j2w90

Complaining about bad beats is bought and paid for; we've earned the right. . .

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

I like it. Misery loves company and i'm always with Mo on the worst of beats. Why he starts a new thread for every play in a game is beyond me but there's always someone out there to respond.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

I would point out that playing pro or Div I football may be "simple" but they are not easy. The guys on the other side are every bit as good, and they are energetically trying to stop what our guys are trying to do. I'd go so far as to say that every football player we see on TV is probably a spectacular football player who is trying with their utmost effort to be successful. Generally, the same would hold true in the other sports we degenerates have "opinions" on. Sorry about the partial off-topic hijack (but not really).12io4j2w90

Complaining about bad beats is bought and paid for; we've earned the right. . .

stupidity is what pisses me off more than anything.

mofome

Banned

cee has seen me at about a 1 of 10 in terms of levels of madness for a game. He never saw vols football season or just a day where I was heated about other things. Even level 1 :+angry2-9is tough to be around for outsiders.

Journeyman

EOG Master

cee has seen me at about a 1 of 10 in terms of levels of madness for a game. He never saw vols football season or just a day where I was heated about other things. Even level 1 :+angry2-9is tough to be around for outsiders.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO