This Pitt team, today, is the worst offensive football team I have seen in 2008

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: This Pitt team, today, is the worst offensive football team I have seen in 2008

We must not be watching the same game...I am showing nearly 44 yards of offense per qtr.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated
Re: This Pitt team, today, is the worst offensive football team I have seen in 2008

nah mo.....the problem is one person and its been WELL documented throughout the year. Pitt is one player.....just one player away from a great team and with mccoy coming back next year I hope we find that one player......would love to get a stud junior college transfer in.

mofome

Banned

nah mo.....the problem is one person and its been WELL documented throughout the year. Pitt is one player.....just one played away from a great team and with mccoy coming back next year I hope we find that one player......would love to get a stud junior college transfer in.

thats ridiculous. their offensive line has been demolished the entire day.

tripp

EOG Master

tough to do anything on offense when you decide you don't need to have a decent qb.

maybe someone should mention to wannstedt that qb is kind of an important position:+clueless

mofome

Banned

The pitt oline gets blown up on every pass and every run. all 4 dlineman come through on every play.

mofome

Banned

this is a post about a fucking football team. a post about a game on right now. you even complain about that? you have issues.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

The pitt oline gets blown up on every pass and every run. all 4 dlineman come through on every play.

those are screens and quick passes.....he has had plenty of time to throw down field when the play calls for it. He hangs on to the ball too fucking long and leaves his line out to dry. That O-line has been great this year.....they are missing one starter today.

karamazov

EOG Veteran

Pitt is just lulling them into a false sense of security.

mofome

Banned

those are screens and quick passes.....he has had plenty of time to throw down field when the play calls for it. He hangs on to the ball too fucking long and leaves his line out to dry. That O-line has been great this year.....they are missing one starter today.

no. every time he has dropped back in the 2nd he has been hit. then when they run, the line is blown up.

mofome

Banned

once again, every single player on the oline got smashed. this oline is a complete joke.

diogee

Another nice series after great fp.

mofome

Banned

put the guy in shot gun and guys tee off on him before he even catches the snap. worst offensive team ive seen.

mofome

Banned

now pitt needs to go 98 yards. they should punt on first.

mofome

Banned

every pass they throw is just heaved in the air down the sideline. they should have taken a safety and kicked it away.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Pitt fucking sucks, wish I left this one alone.

mofome

Banned

needed to bring that one back. now we get a flag at the end for no reason.

mofome

Banned

not sure how anyone can compliment this oline. on every run there are 2-5 people in the backfield. 3rd and long again. never seen a worse offense.

mofome

Banned

every fucking pass is a go route down the sideline. literally, all of them. who the hell calls these fucking plays? this is the worst team in the country offensively.

karamazov

EOG Veteran

Seriously, Pitts offense is terrible. I can't believe all they throw is the fade pass out of bounds. I can't believe I am still watching this garbage.

mofome

Banned

pitt runs 3 plays and none of them work. no good

mofome

Banned

this put returner gets hawked down by a big white guy. damnit

mofome

Banned

pitt just direct snap up the middle every time now. need to break one somehow and get lucky

diogee

They took out Stull :+clueless

mofome

Banned

never seen an offense this bad in my life. no wildcat for -2

mofome

Banned

now the 2nd down run up the middle. you have to pass there. you have to. this team is so bad and so stupid.

rjt721

EOG Master

You know you're pathetic when you run a HB dive on 3rd and 9.

mofome

Banned

im gonna lose a bowl game to a team who scored 3.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

now they try a 58 yarder

:LMAO

diogee

Too bad Stull didn't get hurt earlier and good thing all they did was try throwing bombs all fucking game.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Looks like another winner for me :)

rjt721

EOG Master

90 yards in 1:04 with no timeouts. No problem. :LMAO