*$*$*$*FALCONS @ CARDINALS IN GAME THREAD*$*$*$*

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: *$*$*$*FALCONS @ CARDINALS IN GAME THREAD*$*$*$*

now will Arizona backers say they are "lucky" now?

cant use that excuse anymore....to's are even....

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
t.d. baby
now that was fast..............lol

mofome

Banned

that was 100% luck. atl not getting a td because white went out of bounds for no reason was luck.

atl has more yards. atl controls the clock.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

there not offsides!!! Fuckin shit you think the refs would really miss this many calls?

has been whole game.....refs dont seem to care...

playing by "new" NFL rules today...
Dont be bitter, if Atl is so much better than Arizona like you were saying a few minutes ago....they should have no problem covering.12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

az jumped off time after time and they were only called once. atl can pass on these idiots all day. they need to. they need to stretch the field too. they can.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

we're still in this Mo......we get the ball right back....we have proven already that we can move the ball right down the field, and we can do it again...Ariz defense has to come right back out there...

mofome

Banned

there not offsides!!! Fuckin shit you think the refs would really miss this many calls?

they have more than once. they showed a replay on the first one and the announcers even had a laugh. not really disputable.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

we're still in this Mo......we get the ball right back....we have proven already that we can move the ball right down the field, and we can do it again...Ariz defense has to come right back out there...

We? What position do you play?

mofome

Banned

im not worried. atl is better.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

ok they just showed the play in SLOW MO... Do you really think he was offsides?

I just notice I was about 20 sec. behind on my tivo cuz i paused it.........lol

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Dont be bitter, if Atl is so much better than Arizona like you were saying a few minutes ago....they should have no problem covering.12io4j2w90

u dont know me very well, thats for sure...I am not bitter at all......I am still very happy with my Atlanta wagers.....i just think they have been offsides and it should be called...

I also posted earlier that i felt Atlanta committed pass interference on the Zona reciever and that should be called too......i dont feel everything is against me...i call them as i see them

It's just plays like that which remind me you still need to use good money management with sports. Things can just sway the other way instantly

Let me guess, they didnt really call timeout there...the refs are just on Az, right?

mofome

Banned

nope, just a bad team wasting timeouts early. kinda like they did in the first.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

dont like those wide runs against this defense...it seems if anything, they are fast....need to run straight down field if u are gonna run it appears

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ouch that hurt....nice pass for first down, and it comes back.....2nd and long does not fit in well with atlanta offense