BILLY WALTERS STEAM PLAY

JUST GOT THE INFO ST8 FROM THE RUNNERS!!

HIT IT HARD...OHIO ST +8!! HE WILL BE PLAYING MONEYLINE SMALL ALSO! SHOULD BE THE MOST RIGGED GAME IN HISTORY OF THE BOWLS FROM WHAT I HEAR!

karamazov

EOG Veteran
Re: BILLY WALTERS STEAM PLAY

From what I heard you can never know for sure who BW is on. So I am a little hesitant to believe you, especially when the line moved from 8 to 9 today. If BW really made a move on OSU i think the line would have went the other way.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

From what I heard you can never know for sure who BW is on. So I am a little hesitant to believe you, especially when the line moved from 8 to 9 today. If BW really made a move on OSU i think the line would have went the other way.
assuming he made a play you would definately be correct. who better to follow than bw warren buffetwould be the other i could think of

AGENT99

EOG Addicted

who the heck is bill walter? is he like dr.bob? somebody clue me in here please

JUST GOT THE INFO ST8 FROM THE RUNNERS!!

HIT IT HARD...OHIO ST +8!! HE WILL BE PLAYING MONEYLINE SMALL ALSO! SHOULD BE THE MOST RIGGED GAME IN HISTORY OF THE BOWLS FROM WHAT I HEAR!

The man is right...

BW did indeed play Ohio State hard when line was close to 10...12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

The man is right...

BW did indeed play Ohio State hard when line was close to 10...12io4j2w90

TYVM for pointing this out

BW is NOT like many people here - dumb enough to take a line 2 point to the worst. ANYONE who thought BW would play OSU +8 when it WAS +10 is just dumb and doesn't know what BW is all about

right now those 2 extra points are making a massive diff between a PUSH and COVER - something that BW always has happen and if OSU stays in FG range and makes it 17-12 he will be even better knowing only a TD can hurt him

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I'm on +10 but agree with ya Winky...you have to be absolutely retarded to take anything worse than the +10 even if you have OSU winning the game by 10 pts. No reason to bet a game at a bad number that you feel you have a decisive edge in. I myself can't believe I took under 53 yesterday when 54 was available a month ago. 2348ji23e

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I'm on +10 but agree with ya Winky...you have to be absolutely retarded to take anything worse than the +10 even if you have OSU winning the game by 10 pts. No reason to bet a game at a bad number that you feel you have a decisive edge in. I myself can't believe I took under 53 yesterday when 54 was available a month ago. 2348ji23e

then again how much crap did i take the other day when i posted anyone playing Tulsa -3 is a Mooooooron when it was Tulsa +3 to start and di i catch hell for that even though we all know i am 100% right

i hope this game falls Texass by 9 so all the smart people who got OSY early cash and all those who are Moooooooooooorons and took a number 2 points to the worse will cry about their "bad beat" despite the fact they were stupid and took a bad number

Hope everyone Cashed Last night. Hell I had to call the Wells Fargo Truck to go get my money this morning!! LOL!

Gl to all today. When I get some more solid info, I'll post!