Play(s) for 1.6.09

tool21

EOG Dedicated
1. Ball St +3

The original line was more correct than this one. Ball St. should be about a 3 point favorite in this game. Ball St has had the harder schedule and they hold the better record.

• Golden Hurricane are 3-8 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
  • Golden Hurricane are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
  • Golden Hurricane are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.

Ketch

EOG Senior Member
Re: Play(s) for 1.6.09

Buff got buried against U conn, should have been 50-0, and they beat this team. Not sure the pick is a the mac team.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Buff got buried against U conn, should have been 50-0, and they beat this team. Not sure the pick is a the mac team.

I'm not getting what you're saying. How can Connecticut be used to compare the two teams? I understand that Connecticut from the Big East beat Buffalo from the MAC and Ball St. from the MAC lost to Buffalo but i don't see how you tie in Tulsa.

The only thing you're saying is theoretically Connecticut is better than Ball St.? But what does that have to do with this game between Tulsa and Ball St?

Ketch

EOG Senior Member

mac teams 0-4, tulsa beat rice who won their bowl game, ball st beat 3 teams that all lost their bowl games, navy, w mich, buff.

choslamshe

EOG Master

whoopady dooo....these "statistics" are worthless. Ball state is the better team and hence should be beat on.

I have an nba play tonight, the Bulls to beat the Kings but now am scared, because Sacramento already beat Indiana whom beat the Bulls and the Bulls later in the week lost to memphis, who Sacramento is 4-1 in their last 5 against.

Lol, that kind of logic just seems silly to me

Genuine Risk

EOG Enthusiast

Ketch, look at my Fun Worthless Thread regardiing the bowl history between the 2 teams. You can make it support just about anything.