OT-WTF is ths country coming to?!

Dumbasses Try to Neuter Hooters
Posted Jan 12th 2009 10:18AM by TMZ Staff

Some desperate men with a dream to serve hot wings and wear short-shorts are suing the people behind Hooters -- because the man-haven wouldn't hire the dudes as waitresses!

These dumbasses -- led by some d-bag named Nikolai Grushevski -- have filed a class-action suit in Texas alleging they were each "denied a waiter's position because of ... gender." No s**t?!!?!!

Anyway, the guys -- who we'll call "the ruiners of all things good" -- are claiming the Southwest Airlines defense, citing a three-decade-old case where the airline was forced eventually to hire male flight attendants.

The guys are asking the court for emotional damages -- but we thought you had to have those before getting a job at Hooters!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/01/12/dumbasses-try-to-neuter-hooters/

I mean really? REALLY!? Did you think it was a bar for owls? Give me a fucking break. I'm all for a bar for me and my girls to go to and have half naked men serve us...but let's make it a SEPARATE place, shall we? These assholes knew damn well they weren't going to get the job. They only filled out the application in the hopes of getting a law suit out of the deal. People like them are one of the biggest things wrong with this country, IMO.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: OT-WTF is ths country coming to?!

Did you ever don the Hooters attire and serve wings, Swede?

I could see it ;)

No, but I would in a heartbeat if there was one closer to my house.

Gah, can't us women just reap the benefits of you guys being pigs in peace?

Hooters sucks

If I want to see hot girls I'll look on the internet or go to a club and not be subjected to really shitty food

The only thing I ever liked at Hooters was the wings (naked, all drum). Thats one of the few things I really miss. I dont even think the girls are very good looking anymore. Most of the good looking girls now days work for other establishments. Sharpest move a bar owner can make is having attractive waitresses.

Hooters in texas rocked out. Other than that, people looking for a hand out = not surprising one bit

The only thing I ever liked at Hooters was the wings (naked, all drum). Thats one of the few things I really miss. I dont even think the girls are very good looking anymore. Most of the good looking girls now days work for other establishments. Sharpest move a bar owner can make is having attractive waitresses.

BINGO! Look, the Hooters girls may not all be super models, but they're all women. That's kind of the point. Why would men want to work there? That's like a male stripper being upset that a Gentleman's Club won't hire him.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Just like most Hooters girls they can be made larger .. to {}{}

Boognish

EOG Enthusiast

I agree with these guys, what's the big fuss here? What else do you want women??? you're taking jobs from men, not because you're qualified, because you wanted to be equal to men, which of course you're not. so while men are losing out on jobs to less qualified women, men also can not get the jobs of women??? Yeah that makes sense, women can have men's jobs, but men can't have women's jobs........

You're right, what is this country coming to?

I agree with these guys, what's the big fuss here? What else do you want women??? you're taking jobs from men, not because you're qualified, because you wanted to be equal to men, which of course you're not. so while men are losing out on jobs to less qualified women, men also can not get the jobs of women??? Yeah that makes sense, women can have men's jobs, but men can't have women's jobs........

You're right, what is this country coming to?

EXCUSE YOU!

1.) What decade do you live in? What makes you think women are less qualified for said jobs? We don't want to be equal. We want to be better.

2.) "The jobs of women"? Last time I checked, plenty of men are in professions that were once reserved for women (teachers, nurses, cooks, cleaning crews, etc.)

3.) There are planty of male servers in the food service industry. This particular establishment has made a name for itself on the gimmick of hot women in tiny uniforms. That's what Hooters is all about. No one actually goes there for the wings. I am all for a bar where hot-bodied men serve me drinks in sexy outfits....but I sure as hell don't want my view obstructed by chicks in bikinis.

Sheesh! I mean you should just change your handle to "BoogersForBrains". If all things were equal, there would be no market for an establishment that makes it's money treating women like side dishes. Complain all you want, but pricks with your attitude are the reason why Hooters is what it is and won't be changing just because a few dudes got their panties in a bunch.

Hey my little e-hun, been good, how about yourself? How was the holidays? Hope you had a great time. 91023i2ndw;l

I had GREAT Holidays, thanks! I hope you did as well. I don't see you around here nearly enough.