~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: ~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

'gody...

what a player...can do it all...

unreal

nd by two

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: ~~~ NCAAB In Game Thread for Monday: {Game 1 - Louisville vs Notre Dame} ~~~

harangody is just sic lately....

Gody loves shooting at Louisville ... had a mega game there last year

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

and they are still losing by 5..

...and they are winning by 2..

games go back and forth, doesnt change the fact that they are a good 3 point shooting team......their weakness is on defense, and rebounding

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

samuels really struggling tonight...

too much 'gody for the super-frosh

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

games go back and forth, doesnt change the fact that they are a good 3 point shooting team......their weakness is on defense, and rebounding

and the irish have turned the ball over all night...look another one...

uh... yes i know that.. it wasnt the point..

the point was louisville is pretty damn good to be up at a point in the game where nd was shooting that well..

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

bonus time for nd

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

what the hell was clark doing there?

ugly ugly

go nd!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, that tip would have been huge...to go up by 6......just missed it, now Louisville with a chance to get back within a bucket...

Earl Clark is Mr. Bad Body Language.. the guy continues to prove he is ordinarily clueless out there.. And so much talent he has, and size

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

good timeout here by brey...

this is a big possession for louisville...

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

wow ticky tack fouls now...

terrible

texansfan

EOG Master

I stayed away from this game because the spread (-6 1/2) was a bit more than my liking, and U of L has come off of two bloody games vs. KY and Nova, the latter being two days ago. It looms possibly that late in the game U of L makes extra bad mistakes and wears down.

Plus, im still sore in my ass from Saturday

:escape

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

at least sean and bill are telling it like it is...that was a terrible foul called on 'gody...

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

wow...4 fouls on notre dame in less then 60 seconds of clock time...

2938u4ji23

everything changed when it got under 5 minutes

clark got lazy with that board.. shouldve been a jump ball. again, clark unaware of what is going on at the same time getting a board.

perfect microcosm of Earl Clark right there

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

before they werent calling any fouls, now all of a sudden, there is a foul on almost every trip.......hard to beleive all the players started playing differently in the last 5 minutes on both sides.....

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

before they werent calling any fouls, now all of a sudden, there is a foul on almost every trip.......hard to beleive all the players started playing differently in the last 5 minutes on both sides.....

agreed...

this is disgusting here

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

bricks it and they get another offensive board...:doh1

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

the officials have changed this entire game...calling it one way for 35 minutes...and then they pull this shit...'gody was helpless there...tie game

fucking disgusting.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

how was that not a foul?

I should only gamble on the big east and i would kill it...ND too easy tonight

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

please...

no overtime...

nd win at the buzzer:smoking2:

I wish I had Earl Clark's ability.. I'd of been a first round draft pick last year...

He has no heart, brains, instincts, or balls. Just ability

not sure about that call

loui needs to hit a buzzer beater here

or review the call and award the dunk

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:+excited- Another under loses in OT.

i dont know why cards fans are booing.. if williams wouldve touched it first (as i think he did) it didnt matter.. the horn wouldve blown before he reached the free throw line

I got the game going on in the background and without a close up look, seemed to me the UL guy hit the ball first and that dunk shoulda been ballgame

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

that was a real bad last possession for nd...

not sure what the hell jackson thought he was gonna do

i dont know why cards fans are booing.. if williams wouldve touched it first (as i think he did) it didnt matter.. the horn wouldve blown before he reached the free throw line

Oh, so it WAS about 0.6 when he touched the ball ??

OK, that makes sense... I looked up and seen the dunk right before the buzzer 12io4j2w90

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

huge injury for nd there...

oh man hope mc is alright

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Jackson loves that spin in the lane...too predictable

Give me the Samuels kid.. he will make a great pro..

OH FUCK.. Earl Clark woke up for a sec