2 for Tuesday

537 - Ga.St. +12 @ Old Dominion

This should be a very low scoring defense oriented game. The total should come out between 110 to 115. Ga.St. beat ODU at home earlier by one point and ODU had to come back down by eleven at the half. ODU has revenge and is a better team to this point but I think Ga.St. will improve game by game. Thier record may be a bit deceptive as they have played a real tough schedule up to now. ODU is a good team and true, Ga.St. has problems scoring but covering this large number with these two teams who have already faced each other in a close game will be a tall order in my opinion.

534 - Evansville -3 vs N.Iowa (bought 1/2 point)

This may be a bounceback vs. letdown situation. Throw in that NI beat the Aces twice last year (the last time in conf tourney) for added revenge factor. Evansville is a proven quality team this year and extremely tough on its home court. Getting a very low number for a quality home team against a possibly overconfident NI team that has been riding a high of late, thus the value in the line.

Really wanted to play BYU today if I could get a cheap line but it seems the bookies arent biting into what could be a letdown spot for TCU who should not have as easy of a time scoring away from home. Byu could blow them out but Im not going to lay 14 against a hot team brimming with confidence.

Heres my ML parlay for 1/2 unit (1 unit pays 1.71)

BYU -1400
Memphis -200
N.Col -1400
Evansville -175

Probably shouldve left Evansville off but figured I have more confidence in them to win at home than Memphis on the road, had to put something with BYU and N.Col, which Im pretty sure will win. Guess thats why its called gambling and not free money.

Good luck everybody.:thumbsup (Stealing Tripps' lucky icon.... not that Im desperate or anything:LMAO)

Last edited:
Re: 2 for Tuesday

Adding:

N.Ill +6 @ Ball St. (actually have 1/2 unit @ +5 1/2 and 1/2 unit @ +6)

Ball St. injury leaves them with only one scorer with a double digit scoring average and takes away rebounding advantage inside.

Re: 2 for Tuesday

2 more units on GaSt.+7 2nd half

scoring should slow down and think it will stay under -9, Ga.St. might even win if they can defend the three a little better.