Do you remember your first post here?

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated
Re: Do you remember your first post here?

What was it about? I think mine was a question on CFB but I can't remember. I think my first thread was on money management.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

No, and BTW, what lake did you get skunked at today in Palo Alto....

I'm not telling because it's too embarrassing. How one gets skunked at Parkway is beyond me... I'm blaming it on the fish gods. They were mad at my decision to go beerless.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty told me: "welcome ... this is a difft place than over at RX ..."

yeah . .. as I got my first ban from the Political Forum shortly after !!!

cheapseats

EOG Master

I'm not telling because it's too embarrassing. How one gets skunked at Parkway is beyond me... I'm blaming it on the fish gods. They were mad at my decision to go beerless.

Maybe you should go to Happy Jacks Trout Farm with Near Beer.........:)

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

swear to god. i got this power. I crack a brew and get a bite. documented by many non-believers. no brews = no bites i guess.

hittin up Sandy Wool in Milpitas next week so the dog can go to the dog park. Probably go to Del Valle sometime soon. Can't wait for MY lake to open in March. Loch Lomond.

You from the bay?

cheapseats

EOG Master

swear to god. i got this power. I crack a brew and get a bite. documented by many non-believers. no brews = no bites i guess.

hittin up Sandy Wool in Milpitas next week so the dog can go to the dog park. Probably go to Del Valle sometime soon. Can't wait for MY lake to open in March. Loch Lomond.

You from the bay?

In laws lived off of Sandhill and 280 for many years, used to just get up that way often.

Blondie

EOG Master

Yes I do, it was in a thread where Tony M was asking advice on a present for his wife

and it was not as Blondie either... :D

I have no idea what my 1st post was?

im sure it was probably stupid or lame..or both

QuantumLeap

EOG Member

See you chat a lot with Tiz at x, used to do the same-tiz is a good guy, tell him i said hello, and that i have recovered from wamu...tx leap

I sure will. Tiz is a good guy and has a wealth of financial knowledge.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

My first thread I started was about how crooked Betus.com is and yet they are still allowed to advertise here...nothing has changed..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Not exactly but I know it was in the thread when Mofome was welcomed back to eog.